Sophia • White • 7313

I visited with Sophia last week, as usual it was fantastic. Nice soak in the tub then off for some fun. Her 90 minute date is amazing. Not to be missed. I have been seeing Sophia for several years now, and each time it gets better. She is top notch and knows how to please a man. You won’t regret spending time with her. Go see her and have a blast.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Met with Sophia on her last visit to Fredericton. I can see why she asks for pre bookings! Her massage skills are defiantly desired! 

Sophia has always made me feel welcomed and appreciated. Conversation happens easily with her and laughter is nothing but genuine. 

Her appearance can not go without saying, simply beautiful! I never can believe her age is 44! Body of a ballerina! 

Her location is always inviting and clean. Loved the lighting touches that just make everything elevated! 

Highly recommend people to pre book,  because she is not one you want to miss out on her visits! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I booked a massage with her in Fredericton, with the option to upgrade if I felt a twinge when we met.  It didn't take me long to upgrade as when she greeted me I started twinging excessively,this woman exudes sensuality.

The VIP session: great massage, and wow with the body slide.  Her tight firm body is amazing!  She smells, tastes, and feels amazing, and she knew just how to please me each time.  

NB, you have a real courtesan in Sophia, you should check her out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I met with her today, I have been with her countless times. Each time is better than the last. She gives a fantastic massage and time with her is never rushed. She is a true gem and I will see her every chance that I get. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I recently met with Sophia recently. It was a few years as I had been away for work. Sophia is absolutely beautiful in every way. If you have a chance to see her arrange a time and you will be happy you did. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.