Sign in to follow this  

Alexxxa / Alexxx / Alex of Saint John • White

Since Feb 2019, four times I have met Alex, which were increasingly remarkable encounters. Alex is an immaculate mix of youthful innocence and poised sensuality. As a person in forties, I am somewhat apprehensive of a young lover, but that ended the very first moment with her. Alex can be erotic and soothing and loving and passionate, or all, at the same time! Her physical description is accurate, and needless to say, I am extremely attracted. Also, she maintains herself very well. Lastly, she is a perfect example of classic maritime hospitality, and I intend to meet regularly. Thanks.

PS: in case someone is intimidated by her height, then don’t be! I am shorter, but we ‘fit’ perfectly 😉 

Edited by beesh
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Half-year anniversary reco :classic_smile:

So, since Feb-19 I have been meeting Alex (Alexxxa / Alexxx / Alex of Saint John) every third week, and the latest being yesterday.

I understand that GFE is defined diversely, but for me, Alex is GFE & much more. I am not a hobbyist, I am a one-partner person, and bodily attraction solely can go only so far for me. After that there must be passion, intimacy, playfulness, affection, mutual trust - things that make one want the date to continue forever (which of course is not possible :classic_tongue:). And look forward to the next date, immediately after the present one. I am very glad I met Alex, she is a beautiful person. And 6 months from now, I intend to write the anniversary reco.

Thanks.

Edited by beesh
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this