Z-_Gabby-_Sofa.jpg

Adventurous minds, welcome! My name is Gabriella Laurence. I’m an established mature courtesan and exclusive travel partner from Montréal. With a sublime appetite for new adventures and a pronounced desire to enjoy myself in life, I offer a genuine, discreet and professional companionship experience to distinguished ladies, gentlemen and open-minded couples who have an appreciation for “go with the flow” moments in exquisite company. Without a doubt, I am best paired with charismatic patrons who are seeking a lengthy, multifaceted experience as opposed to a brief, elementary encounter solely fixated on carnal gratification.

As a wine and culinary aficionado, I appreciate both fine dining as well as casual evenings where we have the opportunity to utilize a combination of all our senses while enabling our connection to develop naturally over dinner and cocktails. When accompanying you for a special night on the town, I am always delighted to be your alluring chameleon who ranges anywhere from Swanky Chic and Black-Tie Fun to Sassy Business to “the girl next door” in jeans and a t-shirt. Devouring you with my perpetual, undivided attention is one of my favorite gourmet desserts.

In the interest of keeping this page compendious, I am kindly inviting you to explore my
website in order to find out if we are compatible. If we are, I am looking forward to making your acquaintance!

The sweetest of kiss,

Gabriella xox

Z-_Gabby-_Wine.jpg

Get to know me beyond my formal advertisements
and follow me on Twitter
@Miss_GabriellaL with over 12k followers.

Quebec City Honorarium

Virtual Companionship

Testimonials

Meet Me in Montreal

Contact Me