Curly hair Asian lady at 832 Notredame

You are rt... can’t tell the age .... anybody knows if she is working anywhere else..? I have been there twice... she would do a good massage and a hand job ag the end... she never asked me for tip...she touches me as if it’s by mistake during the initial time of massage . It continues at every strokes...then hj only at the very end... I like it that way

This place apparently has 19 girls working there so it's hard to say which one it would be🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Thanks 1

On 4/23/2019 at 8:34 PM, Ryan6262 said:

Curly hair Asian lady at 832 Notre dame... do you guys know if she is working anywhere else?

I’ve been reading all of your posts....

Confused why you haven’t asked the people at 832 Norte dame if she’s quit or still working there.

Calling other posters “rt” is telling of your nature.

This curly haired lady may just be avoiding you.

Also, because not every member is on here every hour and day, please allow a few days for someone to reply or even send you info privately.

Keep it respectful pal.

• Like 2

Truth is Ryan. You appear to be new to the forum and likely excited you found it but your half a dozen questions in two days with half of them about the same lady is bordering on stalker-ish and even if I knew where she went I'd likely not pass it along. The veterans of the forum protect the girls, as I hope you will in time. If we're getting a 'vibe' from a new user we're not going to respond well. 

Note for those new members on the forum, 20 posts or less. When you spam the threads the vets take notice and immediately drop you in their 'no fly' list. There has been a ton of this type of poster in the recent past (two months or so), truth is you would serve yourselves better by holding back a little, actually read the forum. Maybe offer some information about your experiences before flooding the group with questions. And again this isn't just for Ryan but anyone new coming in. 

• Like 2

You are right... I got excited...and I agree I asked a lot of questions about the same girl... Because obviously I liked her service..it was informed to me from one of their staff that she quit for mat leave...All I wanted to know that if she is back working in a different place

Also when you said “Protect”... what did you mean by that...? From whom you are trying to protect them? I am not a rapist...what wrong am I gonna do with her? All the people in this website has unique intention. Get a good service from different good providers. I see so many people specifying service addresses in their post?

It’s natural to repeat a service provided by an excellent woman. Everybody do that... Is it called stalking when i enquire about my provider s info about locations?

Anyways... it’s your website... your people... so I will calm down... and reduce my excitement...any be a silent reader for sometime and may be share some experiences... Thanks for your time...

On 4/25/2019 at 4:41 PM, usernametaken said:

This place apparently has 19 girls working there so it's hard to say which one it would be🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

The long line up of girls standing outside and waving as you drive by, 

Makes it’s easier to find. 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Haha 2

There are 4 girls working there. 

There are not 19 girls, obviously. 

There is an:

"East indian" girl approx 25yr known as Bella and Mila.

Dark skin girl goes by Mila or Ava 22-28yrs

Asian girl named Emma or Lily 22-35

And an Asian Auntie named Rose. 45+

Names are subject to change. 

• Haha 1

On 4/25/2019 at 9:13 PM, Ryan6262 said:

Also when you said “Protect”... what did you mean by that...? From whom you are trying to protect them? I am not a rapist...what wrong am I gonna do with her? All the people in this website has unique intention. Get a good service from different good providers. I see so many people specifying service addresses in their post?

No one is suggesting you're a rapist, or dangerous in any way to the girls. What we are trying to protect the ladies from is excessive public exposure. Many newbies are asking for too much information before they have established themselves as reliable sources of information, and they're often indiscreet when they do post. It's OK to provide detailed information publicly regarding ladies (either masseuses of full service SPs), if they provide their services in a private location such as their apartment or a hotel room, provided no idetails dentifying the ladies or address are included.  It's NOT OK to provide details publicly if the ladies are working at a place of business that has a name and advertises its address. 

Indiscretion in posting can expose both the ladies and their employers to possible problems with LE and by-law inspectors. It can also result in the ladies being fired if their employer is unaware that the ladies are providing extras (not that likely, but certainly possible).

It’s natural to repeat a service provided by an excellent woman. Everybody do that... Is it called stalking when i enquire about my provider s info about locations?

The board vets are not withholding information to be selfish assholes. We have to be confident that the person we're providing information to can be trusted to be as discreet as necessary and that they're not LE or similar officials on a fishing expedition.  There's only one way for newbies to earn that trust, and that's by providing useful information (within the above guidelines). Posting nothing but requests for information will not earn that trust, and requesting information via PM will not achieve that either. We'll just ignore you.

Sorry, but that's the way it has to be.

• Like 4