Curly hair Asian lady at 832 Notredame

59 minutes ago, Horndog66 said:

No one is suggesting you're a rapist, or dangerous in any way to the girls. What we are trying to protect the ladies from is excessive public exposure. Many newbies are asking for too much information before they have established themselves as reliable sources of information, and they're often indiscreet when they do post. It's OK to provide detailed information publicly regarding ladies (either masseuses of full service SPs), if they provide their services in a private location such as their apartment or a hotel room, provided no idetails dentifying the ladies or address are included.  It's NOT OK to provide details publicly if the ladies are working at a place of business that has a name and advertises its address. 

Indiscretion in posting can expose both the ladies and their employers to possible problems with LE and by-law inspectors. It can also result in the ladies being fired if their employer is unaware that the ladies are providing extras (not that likely, but certainly possible).

The board vets are not withholding information to be selfish assholes. We have to be confident that the person we're providing information to can be trusted to be as discreet as necessary and that they're not LE or similar officials on a fishing expedition.  There's only one way for newbies to earn that trust, and that's by providing useful information (within the above guidelines). Posting nothing but requests for information will not earn that trust, and requesting information via PM will not achieve that either. We'll just ignore you.

Sorry, but that's the way it has to be.

Amen👍

On 4/25/2019 at 9:13 PM, Ryan6262 said:

Also when you said “Protect”... what did you mean by that...? From whom you are trying to protect them? I am not a rapist...what wrong am I gonna do with her? All the people in this website has unique intention. Get a good service from different good providers. I see so many people specifying service addresses in their post?

It’s natural to repeat a service provided by an excellent woman. Everybody do that... Is it called stalking when i enquire about my provider s info about locations?

Sorry Ryan ... somehow I missed your post or I would have responded. Didn't mean to suggest you were a rapist or anything. I'd just finished reading a series of your posts that came off as unusual. Could have been a client that had been cut off by a provider, could have been an old boss seeing if she was moonlighting. Could have been any number of things. 

I won't get into much more than that as Horndog has pretty much covered it and done so more eloquently than I could have. 

Only thing to add. These girls do put themselves at risk. Physically, emotionally and with in their communities (Chinese community in most cases).  Was recently told by a regular that there's a guy that tried to physically force himself on two of the girls at her work place and I'm sure he's attempted it elsewhere. Both were able to fight him off thank goodness. So when someone comes on a little forceful in the forum as you did, some of our hackles go up. It sounds like you understand where we're coming from now as far as 'protecting' the girls and the hobby. As Horndog puts it ... discretion. Be vague in public, be cautious who you share details with in private. When a girl gets a 'graphic' review on here I assure you the next three weeks are busy for her, but busy with the wrong kind of clientele. Low tippers, no tippers, liars that say they need to grab their wallets from the car then drive away. A graphic public review on here, no matter how positive, isn't necessarily a good thing for these girls. As was in a recent case, it was a three week long nightmare of the wrong 'types' that almost ended with her quitting. 

• Thanks 1

EDITED:

Removed comment as it was meant for Corydon not Notre Dame. Sorry Patrix, I haven't been to this location since the original Rose left for 741 so can't say how these guys are. But advertising 19 girls when its been established they only have 4 should tell you something. 

Hello everyone. Joe joe here. Pretty new to this in terms of replying to topics and engaging in everyone’s discussions. Have been hovering around reading posts and reviews just never have actually been a part of discussion as I have just made an account. Would like to know more info on this topic I’ve read most of the topic but would really like to hear clearer details from a vet. If possible. I saw the post about going in and getting the massage with a few touches by accident as she most likely tested you out to see if it was okay. I like that too and would like to know some more info on that. Please bare with me. I will try to as helpful and useful in the future.