Adverising Issues

Hi Gents,

Just wanted to let you know that due to the insane increase in the cost of advertising on leolist and the fact that they now only accept cryto currency which is confusing, inconvenient and costs even more due to the exchange rate  on top of the already ridiculous LL  advertising costs... I don't think you will be seeing me on there as often .. if at all.

I will keep you posted when I find more reasonable and user friendly advertising options. All these crackdowns/changes to our ability to advertise is again limiting our ability to maintain any kind of financial stability. But I guess that is the point. For the government to ultimately put us all out of business under the guise of "helping".

In the meantime sites like LL are "cleaning up" so to speak because we have so few advertising options left.

Edited by Guest

I don't want to make this political, but unfortunately certain parties want to do different things with the sex industry. One wants to crack down to make it "safer" which enevedably pushes it further into the shadows again and makes it way more dangerous then it has been, and the other wants to make it better, but has no idea how to.

With the days of BP gone, this site seemingly dead and now LL charging out the wazoo, seems like the ladies of the industry should get together and make their own platform for advertising and have it be controlled by the people who need it the most and not by people just looking to make a quick buck off people trying to make a living.

Really ? I see it as way more simple than that. The agenda being eliminating sex work entirely but under the guise of eliminating sex trafficking which of course garners  public support and sympathy.

Edited by Guest

Have you considered Kijiji? A lot of providers use it. You can't be too overt as it will be deleted but it is easy to read between the lines on most of them. You can also use it for free. You can't post duplicate ads as they will be deleted but if you post one day and the next day delete it and then re-post it will always be on page one or two. Once people respond you can direct them to your web site. 

I didn't mean LL was trying to shut down the industry... I was referring to what is happening politically. Sorry if my response was unclear.

ps. I did notice that LL still has the credit card option but does anyone know if that means you can still use load as you go credit cards or visa/mastercard gift cards or visa debit  ?

The option on LL just says "credit card" ... so I don't want to go out and load my titanium , or buy a visa / MC gift card for no reason if it won't work ??

Anyone tried a site called humpchies ? It looks okay I think ? The name could use a little work. lol

Edited by Guest

Sorry....spoke too soon. Tried that humpchies site and it won't let you make an account. Guess it's just another fake scam site.

What does it cost in real Canadian dollars to advertise for a day on Leolist? I mean all in including the bumps and buying cryptocurrency and the ad itself?

As a client there's nothing better than LeoList, lots of choice, the pics are there, phone numbers are posted, no registration needed. I'm not saying Leolist couldn't be better but for me there's nothing better I know of. 

• Thanks 1