Alexandra - Your French Lady

Yes, I know this is my first post here. I am sorry. I am a bit more active on a couple of other boards. 

In Thunder Bay from Winnipeg on business, met up with Alexandra from Your French Lady today. Communication was very prompt and professional. Pictures are accurate and I highly recommend. I will repeat for sure, probably even on this trip 😉. I have a thing for Latino women and she fits the bill perfectly, passionate, sensual, fiery and a great time. 

I think she said she is here until Saturday. 

• Like 2

I second that! I also did see her today and, as always with yourfrenchlady.com, she was absolutely wonderful! Very passionate. Every lady from this agency is exactly as described. 

Thanks Alexandra for a great experience. Enjoy your stay in the Bay.

• Like 2

I have to totally agree with my fellow hobbiest... i met Alexandra this am and it was one of the best interactions i have had with a sp. She is passionate and goes above and beyond. It was if i was on a hot date with a beautiful women and the date went better than my wildest expectations....it was obvious that if you respected her she would treat you like her favorite boyfriend....Thanks Alexandra i hope our paths cross again...

• Like 2