are smokers a turn off for sp's

I am a light smoker but am always so self conscious on rendezvous' . I even go to the extreme of not having a cigarette the day of a rendezvous but am always thinking maybe the cigarette smell has permeated everything I own and my being.

if only I could afford a daily rendezvous .... but wouldn't that be trading one addiction for another lol

r100rs

I'm a non smoker. I personally don't care if anybody smokes. I don't want smoking in my place (because of my furniture and clothes) and I don't want to kiss cigarette breath, but that's what mouth wash and gum is for. As for your clothes smelling, hopefully they'll be on the floor or hung up, so who cares what they smell like? Don't worry about it. I'm sure you smell wonderful. I'm sure 50% of my clients smoke, I never notice. I have one client, that I can tell he just had a smoke in the car before ringing my bell, but a shower and some mouth wash and I don't notice anymore. There are much, much, much worse things to smell.

Some of my best friends are smokers :D

• Like 2

It used to bother me because I have never smoked but now it's not really a big deal to me. As long as gum or mouth was is used, it shouldn't be a problem. If someone starts hacking in front of me like they're going to cough up a lung, it's a bit of a turn off.lol.

I know he was asking about the client smoking. On the other hand I will ask the provider whether she's a smoker, and generally will not see a provider that does. I gave up many years ago when I brought my son home from the maternity ward and although I will not preach to others, will avoid those that do.

I'm not a smoker, but I have seen ladies who do smoke. Only found out from my acute observation skills, because the lady did not smell of cigarettes, and she was a lady I liked to kiss

As long as there is no cigarette smell, it doesn't bother me

BTW this lady I'm repeating with

RG

I don't really care one way or the other if someone smokes (I quit 15+ yrs ago). But kissing someone who just sucked one back is NOT very pleasant, especially for a non-smoker. I would think (or hope) any SP who smokes would have gum or mouth wash handy when hosting or going on a call.

This thread has stuck home a bit (a lot actually). I have been "between smokes" for many months now and am very interested in the feedback here - especially from SP`s who have an awareness, sensitivity or preference/not for hobbyists who smoke or don't. From my point of view, I don't care if an SP does or not as long as she does not have a strong smoke presence in her home and/or on her breath.

Musings from a 429 friendly, former tobacconist enthusiast - how's that for a handle?