Hello Loves,

I am Roxy Black. I am an elite luxury kitten that dreams are made of. Although I may look sweet and innocent don’t let my looks deceive you. I am a kitten and I love to play. I love to escape and have fun which allows us to enjoy the moment but also allows us to go our separate ways when the time comes.

I love to dive deep into your fantasies and watch your mind fill with endless possibilities. Dial it back to a “girl next door” experience; the one you know you watch undress from your window for your eyes only. Or perhaps you’d like to turn up the heat with a little bit of kink and let me dominate your mind. I’ve proven to be a very naughty doctor to the right patient. I’ve completed a psychology BA and love to put my school into good practice. Why shouldn’t your fantasies become your realities? I believe in playing by a code of honest trust in which boundaries can be safely explored.

You work hard and deserve to be rewarded with what you like. Let me help you make that happen. Please don’t be shy; there is no shame in the game, unless of course that is what you desire! I love to be spoiled and I love to spoil in return. I love romantic getaways, candle lit dinners, mimosas by the beach and of course some chocolate covered strawberries. A little black dressed paired with stockings and a stiletto heel is one of my favorite outfits.

I am available for a short playful rendezvous or for extended excursions around town. Your desires are my desires and I like to take the the time plan accordingly with care. Prebooking/screening is a must to guarantee an appointment. You can find my booking form via my contact page on my website roxyblack.com. All personal information is handled with the utmost discretion.

Unti we meet, dream of me.

Xo,
Roxy

* Please leave any compensation (for time and companionship) in an white unsealed envelope at the beginning of the appointment in plain site.  

Stats

Age-24

Hungarian & Welsh Ethnicity - Canadian born

Blonde Hair / Green Eyes

Dress Size - 4 / 6

Shoes Size - 7.5 / 8

Compensation

$300 / 1 hour

$600 / 2 hours

$900 / 3 hours

$1,200 / 4-5 hours

For longer engagements view roxyblack.com