Hello everyone, Unfortunately I have been being harassed by an individual that I have met with that I will no longer be seeing, I have been a provider in MONCTON for about 6 months now and there has not been one complaint about me other then from this one person that I had to stop seeing, resulting in this person to become very angry at me, harassing my phone by calling and texting/ email constantly this past 3 days, sorry for the confusion to everyone by this one very angry person who is trying to ruin my name, this has been the last straw for me. I find it so crazy that someone can try to ruin someone and lie about someone just like that over there own doings of being disrespectful to me/ my home. Thank you everyone for understanding have a great day.

Xo Stephany 💋

I'm sorry this sorry this happened to you, is it fair though to exclude an entire race because of an individual's behavior ? 

• Like 2

I’m very unhappy about this and I’m not sure when he is going to stop, fingers crossed that no one will believe this foolishness about me being fake on bait and switch it’s not right what he did and I’m just putting it out there that it is not right to lie about someone and try to ruin there business 🙁 the only reason I am excluding is because this hasn’t just happened before with the harassment, I wish I didn’t have to do that I always gave anyone a chance but as soon as they are rude/ disrespectful I will not tolerate it. 🙁

xo Stephany 

I thought so. Sadly some cultures are not all that respectful of women.  Stay safe Stephany, I hope the situation doesn't escalate any further. Perhaps think about visiting Fredericton someday.  🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely look out for #1 Steph. If you feel uncomfortable with any race, age group or otherwise you have the right to screen as to your preference.  Although we have never met, you seem to be a charming lady with legitimate concerns.  Keep doing your thing, and don’t look back!

• Like 1

I'm sure you have already but if not please report this person in the sp only lounge for other sp's to avoid. They may also have advice on how to deal with this situation. If you feel threatened and things are escalating with this person do not hesitate to report them to the police... just my two cents. 

• Like 4

Irrespective of profession, it is Illegal and fundamentally wrong to harass a woman (or man or any person).  We (Canada) have laws and punishment for bullying. If Stephaniy's perpetrator is reading this, NEVER forget you are in Canada, and we do NOT tolerate such behavior. And I fully support Stephanie's and any provider's right to choose whom to provide and what to provide. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1