Your thoughts on why....

..the number of fake bookings are increasing... 

My thoughts are... 

1) kids just screwing around? 

2) pissed off clients? 

3) clubs threatened by independent providers? 

4) or something else? 

And, your thoughts on how to spot them. 

Impresse me. 

CERB or Lyla members always think outside the box.... 

I can't wait for your thoughts. 

Sacha 

613-315-9969 

The anonymity of electronic communications sure doesn't help.

The old fashion way of asking clients to call from a specific payphone near the incall location made things a bit more reliable. I understand it doesn't quite help with long term booking, but at least the old land line told you someone was on his way.

You can do better than that. 

Payphones were just as anonymous. 

Think outside the box. 

I look forward to your next idea... 

Sacha 

613-315-9969 

Just now, sacha said:

You can do better than that. 

Payphones were just as anonymous. 

Think outside the box. 

I look forward to your next idea... 

Sacha 

613-315-9969 

Payphones are anonymous. But after the guy droved across town to get to that specific phone, it makes it a bit more serious.

As for my initial point, the fact people can created unlimited amount of email adresses and generate anonymous numbers to text, it makes it much easier to troll someone.

Sometimes it is college/university kids. The summer is coming and they are doing exams now/soon. Sometimes it's other girls, if it's not busy for them they will spend more time 'researching' other girls. Sometimes it is hotel staff trying to see if someone is staying at their hotel. Sometimes it's managers researching cuz they are thinking about that area for business. Sometimes it is hobbyists seeing the kind of places/neighbourhoods you staying, and sharing their observations. Sometimes it will be a group of co-workers who are ganging up for the day. And sometimes they are just trolls, bored and wanting to stir up trouble. Take your pick.

How to spot them is complicated and you don't want to talk about that out in the open, as it will give the no-shows a way to ensure their method will get them the location. That is like a trade secret and shouldn't be shared

• Like 1

I have never understood why people make fake bookings. I don't understand what they get out of it. It's not like they even get to see the reaction. So what's the point?  

Besides competitors of course. I get the reasons why they say they do it. I don't understand it though. It's not like you are going to get the bookings she would have got. 

I don't know. It all seems stupid and childish to me. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jessica Rain said:

I have never understood why people make fake bookings. I don't understand what they get out of it. It's not like they even get to see the reaction. So what's the point?  

Besides competitors of course. I get the reasons why they say they do it. I don't understand it though. It's not like you are going to get the bookings she would have got. 

I don't know. It all seems stupid and childish to me. 

Here is a scenario that would cause this.  The guys is looking to meet with lady A and he text her she does not reply soon enough so he text lady B she replies quickly so he books with lady B but in the meantime lady A replies and he books with her because he really wants to see her more then lady B.  I'm not sure if this makes sense?

Here is an idea of things you can do to help confirm the date or avoid faker.  If you work with texting only you should consider having the gentlemen to call from the same number that he text you with, that way you are sure that he is not texting from an app on his phone and you get a better feeling of who is on the other end of the cell phone.  You will find out if its a kid, another girl or a honest gentlemen.

Just an idea...

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

Here is a scenario that would cause this.  The guys is looking to meet with lady A and he text her she does not reply soon enough so he text lady B she replies quickly so he books with lady B but in the meantime lady A replies and he books with her because he really wants to see her more then lady B.  I'm not sure if this makes sense?

I don't think there's an issue in canceling or rescheduling(unless done too often). She seems more concerned with no shows.

2 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

Here is an idea of things you can do to help confirm the date or avoid faker.  If you work with texting only you should consider having the gentlemen to call from the same number that he text you with, that way you are sure that he is not texting from an app on his phone and you get a better feeling of who is on the other end of the cell phone.  You will find out if its a kid, another girl or a honest gentlemen.

Just an idea...

There are databases where we search for carriers of phone numbers. It will tell us if it is an app or not. 

And I get what you are saying. I never thought of that type of scenario before. He should still contact Lady B to cancel instead of just not showing up. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Greenteal said:

I don't think there's an issue in canceling or rescheduling(unless done too often). She seems more concerned with no shows.

Like Jessica said, she has no problem with a guy cancelling but I'm afraid some guys may prefer to not show then to cancel.

Here is another reason why the guys don't show up, they get into a car accident on their way over. lol  So many guys don't know how to drive. J/K.

• Thanks 1

On 5/8/2019 at 9:14 PM, Jessica Rain said:

Scarcity Mindset! It explains a lot

Explanation of Scarcity Mindset

Edited by TorontoMelanieJolliet
ad link to article
  • Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 6:55 AM, NotchJohnson said:

This! Yes that is a thing.

On 5/9/2019 at 9:14 AM, Jessica Rain said:

And I get what you are saying. I never thought of that type of scenario before. He should still contact Lady B to cancel instead of just not showing up. 

That won't happen. He just wants to get in there as he was kept waiting and doesn't want to miss his chance. The other girl is now not a concern. I know this as clients have told me they have done this. It was eye opening. We don't think about those things. I have learned a lot ☺️

They understand and are used to sitting waiting, but if enough time has passed, they will contact someone else. That's why I don't take ppl who do that. If she answers before he's inside my door, then I'm wasting my time.

1 hour ago, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

That won't happen. He just wants to get in there as he was kept waiting and doesn't want to miss his chance. The other girl is now not a concern. I know this as clients have told me they have done this. It was eye opening. We don't think about those things. I have learned a lot ☺️

They understand and are used to sitting waiting, but if enough time has passed, they will contact someone else. That's why I don't take ppl who do that. If she answers before he's inside my door, then I'm wasting my time.

If any client admitted to me they have done, I don't think I would be able to continue seeing him. It is just so rude and would turn me off knowing he behaves that way with others. 

It is like people who are mean to kids, old people or animals. 

well I've had these confessions thru introductory inquiries too. And it's good to know you have such high standards 👍...and I don't get turned off so easily...I worked in the clubs...and you can't know what I've seen 🤣 ... also I use the money they donate to me to pay my bills and my bills don't care who I sourced 💰

Benjamins Baby GIF - BenjaminsBaby GIFs

I hate to say it but some SPs don’t care about screening especially on those other sites. They just want to throw up an ad and have the clients roll on in. Well the consequences of this is the backlash of fake bookings, insecure competitors and people who have the maturity equivalent to a child when they don’t get their own way. 

If you don’t want to book with immature people who get a thrill by booking a fake appt, you are going to need to change your approach and how you advertise. There will be less inquiries but more quality clients. Been there, done that and it works! 

Set an age limitation and stick to your guns. Then demand a real phone number. If more SPs did this, these shenanigans wouldn’t be happening. I remember the days they wouldn’t be able to do this. I would also get them to call me. And I would ignore the “Hey” “ Avail?” and “$?”. If they expect a good service from me, they better damn well set a good impression for themselves or I don’t even bother. 

None of these things will impress you and there are no magic answers. It’s all in how you brand yourself and if someone is going to take you seriously or not. Demand more for yourself by setting certain expectations and you will get more. 

Command it and get it.

• Like 2