Sign in to follow this  

Klaire • White • 3320

Klaire is still very new to CMJ. It was her pictures that drew my attention. I dm'ed her a few time and found her interesting. So I wanted to visit her someday. Usually I don't see someone this new but She looked beautiful in her pictures and she said she kissed ymmv of course. So today after a stressful week, I thought I deserved a massage and saw that she was available downtown at noon.  So I booked a 45 minute session as I had to get back for a meeting after lunch.

I arrived at CMJ, settled the bill and was shown to my room. It was my lucky day as it was the Jacuzzi room which is nicely setup.  She soon entered the room and gave me a nice hug.  She has a very beautiful face and smile, but she is very slim and fit and spinner. We chatted a bit and got undressed for the shower. she has a very fit tanned body with nice breast that suited her slim body. We took a shower which got better as we explored each others body. She was more relax now and started giving me some nice kisses. Then because of my shorter session I suggested that we start the massage.  She sat on the bed behind me and gave me a nice firm back and leg rub. After a while I offered to give her a massage. She happily accepted and was surprised that I could actually give a good massage.  I explored her body a bit more and kissed her breast and face. She enjoyed  herself. 

Then it was my turn. I asked for a reverse body slide which she happily obliged, She oiled her self and gave me some nice body slides, While I happily had a great view of her gorgeous bum.  She is very good with her hands and we both gave each other mutual enjoyment. She has soft moans when she is enjoying herself. But soon I exploded as I could not last as long as I usually do.  She cleaned me up and we kissed and cuddled a bit more and chatted a bit more. But time was running out and we had to take our shower to clean up and I had to get back to work.  

I had a amazing time with Klaire, She is very sexy and enjoys her work. can hold a conversation and a good kisser and offers a good session.  Just too bad I had only 45 minutes this session. Next time will be longer.  And there will be next time as we had a great connection and chemistry. So don't hesitate and go see her. I'm sure you will leave happy 🙂

Here is the picture that caught my eye 🙂

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this