Have been explained that wife might go thru his phone and he doesn't want any signs.

If the woman you married is going thru your phone, that means she doesn't trust you.

Question: If your wife doesn't trust you, why should I?

Trust Fail GIF - Trust Fail GIFs

• Haha 1

My wife has to borrow my phone once in a while for business purposes. Just the other day, hers wasn't connecting to FIDO to get their daily data plan, so she had to use mine to pair up with the credit card reader. Mine has a dedicated, monthly data plan.

That's just an example of how things aren't always as you expect. If I had to say to her, "Sure you can borrow my phone, but give me a minute first ..."

You know the other day my wife borrowed my phone to make a Starbucks order, I had money on my Starbucks card and I was driving so she used my phone to make the order. I will admit I was a bit uncomfortable with her using it.  Luckily I have notifications for certain items turned off, and she doesn’t go snooping 😉

On 5/10/2019 at 12:34 PM, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

Have been explained that wife might go thru his phone and he doesn't want any signs.

If the woman you married is going thru your phone, that means she doesn't trust you.

Question: If your wife doesn't trust you, why should I?

You should never blindly trust anyone. Hiding things is not always bad. All depends on the nature of the lie/secret and the motivation behind it.

As for your question, you got the advantage of knowing why he's lying to his wife. But doesn't mean he's honest about everything else. If his behavior or other clues prompted his wife to check his phone, you'll maybe discover the same if you get to know him enough.

Reasons more to keep the relationship to a "business only" level.

Well, if he doesn't want any signs he should probably give up seeing SP's because the signs of indiscretion are usually etched on ones face, scent or body language. That depends on the readers ability to read faces, scents and body language and my wife either lost that art or doesn't care. Probably the latter. I assume that most men talk to their wives or partners about sex. At some point, the words far exceed the actions and like women, men don't beg.  

1 hour ago, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

How similar was the old wild west to today?

maxresdefault.jpg

8 hours ago, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

Reply Guys:  Apparently a Twitter phenomena but I think it extends to many places on the internet. Why?

You sure don't need to look very hard to find examples of them on here! Former members Gregsand and JamesQWERTY (both banned and, I think, the same person) fit the description. I think he's back on here with a new name and changed IP address....

It is very easy for 'benevolent sexism' to morph into malevolent sexism.

This vid may address your question:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTG53yRhOhg

• Thanks 2

Millennial females (and some males I'm sure) will never know what smoothly shaved legs are. They have always only known a razor with a moisture strip. That strip creates a noticeable barrier between the razor and your skin. Enough to not be able to closely cut the hair. There is always some left.

Edited by TorontoMelanieJolliet