LeXXXiibaby • White

So I had an absolute blast tonight, two of them actually. May 10, rainy evening. I booked an hour appointment with LeXXXiibaby and her friend Kianna at their super convenient Dartmouth upscale hotel. Easy to book, good communication, I walked in the rain with anticipation. Two absolute babes greeted me - I wear glasses, so sometimes it helps to have four eyes. Spinners both of them, but each in their own way. LeXXXii is a little rocket with a butt you could bounce a feather off of. Kianna is taller and tighter with a bubbly personality that is pure pixy. Both have beautiful looks about them in their own way, and you'd look twice on the street in either case. 

We started with the greetings, them in outfits I can't even remember but know for certain were way too sexy for any sort of conversation. I was touching LeXXXii's butt pretty quickly. We grinded a little, I got naked, we all climbed onto the bed, things happened. Like, PM me if you want details, but HOLY SHIT I had a pretty good Friday. Really good Friday. It was like a game of Twister at times. I mean, straight up it is not a GFE experience, but we all cuddled and joked about Dartmouth stuff, so I guess your MMV. 

Anyway, I would absolutely go on a hot date with either of these ladies again, but both together was an insane trip that I will thank myself for treating myself to for years to come. Would recommend again, 8/8, go for it, lads.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

brother thanks for the insight. I find her not looking like Tiffany Holiday but more of a Riley Reid looking girl and body type. I find her face angelic sort of thing. lol

I know both of these girls for a long time.  They are not short on sexy.  Both incredibly hot in their own perfect way.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.