Emma 3501, LL Massage - info?

I typically don't post inquiries, but Emma's ad caught my attention.  Specifically, the booty in the ad. Wow.  

Pictures seem to come up clean on reverse image search.

She follows the same format as Amanda and Jasmine, so I'm thinking she's legit. Has anyone seen her yet?

IMG_5730.jpg

She is using the same ad style, cell number, AND incall  location as Sabrinah’s other new stable of pretty thin white girls.

So I would agree that she is legit.  She looks great!

As they only advertise when they are available, other readers should refrain asking for help to find the ads if they are down.

On 5/13/2019 at 4:52 PM, Thanos said:

Ad appears to be gone now. Would like to know more. 

i like to know more about it thanks

How's her massage? 

On 5/13/2019 at 1:38 PM, chromium162 said:

Got to see her today. And man oh man. Worth every dollar. Excellent personality and fun. 

How's her massage? 

Which is better of the 3? I guess its ymmv. I text Emma last week but couldn't try, had scheduling conflicts.

I saw her recently after being frustrated with the stale asian massage scene on kijiji. As well, one of my faves from Provencher took an extended break and crystal massage jerked me around recently and not in the good way. Thankfully, Emma restored my faith in the local massage scene. She aims to please, gives a good massage with adequate pressure and is a sensual being suited for this industry. It would be nice to hear more reviews from the girls from Bridgwater/Wellington. I've experienced Amanda and now Emma. Interested in hearing about Jessica. Whoever is in charge should hire more girls like Emma. Cheers.

• Like 1