Just a friendly reminder that there is some scary shit out there on the internets...

given this person wants their anonymous money up front, it is likely a scam... however the fact that what they are offering what they offer means there is a market for it.

please be aware and safe out their folks!

89C4FD0D-AB6C-47A3-BC9C-2C850ACC9202.thumb.jpeg.c84cb0c2f9b5350ca78f98b5db4d3370.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Terrain2019 said:

I have seen that probably 6 or 7 times. Crazy !! 

Same, lol. Not going to toftt there. 

Bare. Full stop.

Emt. Full stop.

99.9% chance it's a scam and even if it's not, you get a disease.

Should go under warnings but I've had that exact message word for word from other ads.

• Thanks 1

Yep, been asked for an e-transfer up front. Just no! If I offer that's fine, it means I trust and know the SP well, if not adios mu chacha

The real "scary shit" is that many fall for this scam because they're inexperienced and desperate(for a lack of better words). Sometimes being conned out of a few hundred dollars can give valuable life lessons.

And for those who didn't get it the first time, they pretty much deserve it.

The lure here is the BB service. Some guys, that would be enough to walk. Others just start drooling and lose all other common sense. I can't say I feel bad for those types. 

I am just floored that is what is said immediately after "Hi"  LOL

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Jessica Rain said:

The lure here is the BB service. Some guys, that would be enough to walk. Others just start drooling and lose all other common sense. I can't say I feel bad for those types. 

I am just floored that is what is said immediately after "Hi"  LOL

Maybe common sense will kick in when they'll get the feeling of peeing fire.

Nothing like intense pain to bring someone back to reality.

On May 13, 2019 at 5:41 PM, Jumpinm2 said:

Just a friendly reminder that there is some scary shit out there on the internets...

given this person wants their anonymous money up front, it is likely a scam... however the fact that what they are offering what they offer means there is a market for it.

please be aware and safe out their folks!

89C4FD0D-AB6C-47A3-BC9C-2C850ACC9202.thumb.jpeg.c84cb0c2f9b5350ca78f98b5db4d3370.jpeg

Those Exact Replies are More Common that a Person would think. 

Ive Seen Ads on LL, NB, Noticing Similar Things on the Ads. Some post Ex.. Different Cities, Same Ads.. or Somewhat Different Ads/Barley Legal Ages/Young Pics... (All the Same Replies) .. 

Ect.... Ect... Ect... Some are 100% Fake/Scams... BUT.. There Are Ones that "Are REAL"!!!! 

""Is There A Market Out There For "BARE BACK" YES!! "UNSAFE SEVICES" OF COURSE!! """""BARE BACK FULL SERVICE"""... YES!! 

Who Is Guilty ...BOTH Parties! 

There are "SP" (can't use word Lady).. That Offer This Shit All The Time.. on a Regular Basis. If they Don't Say it in their Message.. It's Offered In Person. 

AND.... 

There Are Ones Out There "Seeking/Wanting/Offers More $$.." Trying to Get It..

So, Who Is The Guilty One.. of Why It Seems That These "Unsafe" "Disgusting" Services seems  To Be Increasing ... 

There is No Common Sense..... Used.. A Person Needs A Head(Brain) .. Inorder to use Common Sense. 

My Opinion... They Deserve Whatever They Get! 😙.. 

(Yes.. This might be a bit Harsh.... But Then Why Woykd it be... It's Out there... "Offered & Accepted" 

Actually ... I'm Sick and Tired of Being Asked "If I Offer This Shit or Would Offer It "

Right... Not In My Lifetime "AHOLES"" 😘

• Like 2

15 hours ago, dread pirate roberts said:

"to be sure you are not a cop" - but she would not be committing a crime by accepting the money at the time, only he would be by paying it. Isn't that right?

My Opinion, that's being said and thought.. as They are "Uneducated" (Hobby Related).. Besides "Just Plain BullShiiiit" 

PS: Accepting .... Paying For It? 

I Dont Really Know.. 🤔..., .. Receiving "Donations" For "My Time & Companionship" 😘... 

xoxo's 💋

Ummm, is that the end.. 😉.... Is it just me.. or after I seem to comment (at times).. Everything Stops 🤔... .:. Just an Innocent question.. Lol ... xoxo's 💋 

17 minutes ago, katie said:

Ummm, is that the end.. 😉.... Is it just me.. or after I seem to comment (at times).. Everything Stops 🤔... .:. Just an Innocent question.. Lol ... xoxo's 💋 

It's not you. There just not much to say about this topic. Most here are adults and know better than jumping head fist in such an obvious trap. And those careless and gullible enough to fall for this, no warnings will stop them.

We can only do so much.

9 minutes ago, Metalsmith said:

Nah, I don't think it's you...

or maybe it is?  😉

Nah.  You're good!

Hahaha.. Mr. Metalsmith 😏... 

Nice to See you have a Sense of Haha! 😜... 

Hehehe .. 💋

11 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

It's not you. There just not much to say about this topic. Most here are adults and know better than jumping head fist in such an obvious trap. And those careless and gullible enough to fall for this, no warnings will stop them.

We can only do so much.

image.gif.0bd93a63127f6097bd47f71d2ff1d8f1.gifAnd Thank You ...😘.. Hehhe xoxo's 💋