Davis Love - Truro

Back to the question at hand . I can say I have known her for a long time . She has taken time off for her own reasons. I believe she used the name Penelope before  if that jogs your memory .  She is is a wonderful person and a very smart choice as a quality companion. she  is a lovely woman , beautiful, smart, and sincere.   If you cant be happy with her then you will never be happy at all 

I  see Tame Pussy's post . Well every has a bad day or makes errors on the job. No one is perfect , um.. perhaps you are Tame Pussy ?  

So to sum this up see her with confidence . I see she is offering duos with Ms Manda . They are probably fully booked already but do call you may get lucky .   

Sorry for any confusion! 

I'm not sure if the lady mentioned above is still in the industry or not, but she's not the provider that I'm offering Duos with 😞

I was a fan of Davis Love, she was a gorgeous provider, but we've never actually met in person.. 

I do offer Duos with the beautiful & local to Halifax Daysha Love though 😈

that woman is awesome

i used to see her under her previous names 

i’d like to find other contact info, she hasn’t been on here for 2 years 

• Like 1

Hey y’all it is I Daysha Love! I do offer incall and outcall HRM and surrounding without the restrictions however I am NOT in Truro and I think there’s been some confusion ❤️

16 hours ago, Daysha Love said:

Hey y’all it is I Daysha Love! I do offer incall and outcall HRM and surrounding without the restrictions however I am NOT in Truro and I think there’s been some confusion ❤️

talking about a different person