Anyone see new VIPOTG girl?

Standard VIP routine, however, subpar performance. I would rate 5 / 10.  Was receptive to DATY and heavy on the BLS. I would say early 30’s and could speak a little english. 

• Thanks 4

She is a very pretty girl with a great body. Solid B cups. Friendly and her English was okay. I didn’t find anything subpar with her service. Not only was she receptive to DATY, but she asked for it. She did some BLS but not a lot with me. Maybe Suchfun has nicer balls. LOL. 

• Thanks 2

I have to agree with Biker Dude on this one... but as is often the case ymmv. In town for business and found this site. Pics of Lucia are what really got me and they are real. Her height of 5'5" is maybe with heals but otherwise stats were accurate and I found her extremely attractive ... like instant wood at the door!! Very petite amazing body, B+ or C cups but perfect for her frame. Her long hair is very sexy too. Age I would say 28-30 The session was a good version of SOPAM ; Sensual shower, back to the bed for tongue bath and above avg oral skills, mult pos FS and we both had a good time, and finished with a light massage. Very friendly girl and her English is pretty good. I think she said she leaves Thursday so will def try and get back for a return visit. Catch her before she goes!

• Thanks 1

Why can't they just be a little more honest with the age!  It's a fairly legit agency except for that.  2 or 3 years is reasonable but 19 vs 29????....That's a decade!!!  And not that one age is better then the other, but we all have our personal preferences so to each their own.  

I honestly don't see the value for VIPOTG to regularly, and purposefully be so off the mark with this.  Most of their customers are either return or Lyla.  I find myself not bothering to utilize their service nearly as much as I would because I can't rely on their descriptions.  If they were more accurate in their descriptions, I'd go way more often when my type was advertised.  

I have to agree with the last few posters.

I saw Lucia a few days ago and had a great time. Very petite body, pretty face, and overall fantastic session with top notch oral/FS. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

• Thanks 1

I still haven't had the fortune of being able to book with vipotg. It seems extremely difficult to do. But I'm really new to this so that makes sense I guess. 

#1  >>> when ready to go (within a day or 2) send them a PM letting them know you are interested and will be sending them a text message and a follow-up phone call.  In the body of your PM provide the name and contact info for a past SP that will provide a reference.

#2 >>> within a couple of hours of sending the PM, text both phone numbers stating your Lyla username, that you have sent them a PM, and with a suggested date and time for a meeting.  One phone # appears in an ad picture, the other in the body of their ad.

#3 >>> within a couple of hours of sending the texts start calling both #'s until they answer.  They will answer eventually.  Likely best success with the 604- number.

#4 >>> when speaking to them review what you have done thus far, including your Lyla username, and be ready with that referral info again.

#5 >>> if possible, just take the first time they give you and make it work.  You can be more selective later.

Steps 1-5 are a 1-time hazing  ... they are very quick and responsive when booking future sessions.

• Thanks 1

I have ZERO issues seeing any of there lovely lady's. To date I have seen 3 or 4 of them. And the first time I saw one about 6 months ago was on a spur of the moment and they answered my text right away. And I have great success with them every time I text them. I'm surprised to hear that anyone has any issues seeing there ladies. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, clearbluesky15 said:

I do find myself wondering how they recruit. Do they just put out an add in say, S Korea for a visit to Canada?

Anyone ever ask?

-cbs

I had an intersting conversation with one earlier this year, although I didn't think of asking that particular question. She told me some have an "agent", some don't. Told me they have to pay a fee for the room, give a cut to the phone lady, pay travel expenses, etc. Not sure how much is left after that, but seemed to say it was worth it for her.