2 hours ago, Lustful1961 said:

Why don't you guys PM MonorZ, why should he have to do all the work?

Agreed! I never pm anyone requesting unless I totally trust them.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2019 at 11:54 AM, Sixpak said:

Agreed! I never pm anyone requesting unless I totally trust them.

Exactly! This is critical where it concerns info about public businesses that advertise their name and location.

• Like 1

I'm in agreement. If someone PMs me directly first I determine if I recognize the name. If I respect a poster I'll likely know his name. I check their post count and join date. If I'm not familiar with them I'll review some of their posts. Only if all that pans out do I respond, and even then if I'm not really familiar with them I'm VERY cautious about what I say. I don't typically share with many, but if I'm going to share with someone new they have to share something as well and I don't mean regurgitated posts readily available in the public forums. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Blue0012 said:

I'm in agreement. If someone PMs me directly first I determine if I recognize the name. If I respect a poster I'll likely know his name. I check their post count and join date. If I'm not familiar with them I'll review some of their posts. Only if all that pans out do I respond, and even then if I'm not really familiar with them I'm VERY cautious about what I say. I don't typically share with many, but if I'm going to share with someone new they have to share something as well and I don't mean regurgitated posts readily available in the public forums. 

I agree completely. Well said.

5 hours ago, Blue0012 said:

I don't typically share with many, but if I'm going to share with someone new they have to share something as well and I don't mean regurgitated posts readily available in the public forums. 

I should reiterate. Its not like I'm saying I'm not sharing with you till you give me something good. I'm saying I don't know if you're a fucking creep asking about my regular or not. And if I don't know for sure, I'm going going to assume you are. Cause lets face it the majority of us are creeps, some of us just hide it better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I’m a little surprised at some members who haven’t read the topics and gained some knowledge on their own.

Sadly, I’ve read almost all of the posts in the topics I am interested in.

It helped me (along with some pm help) make some wise decisions on which MP’s were up my alley.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Blue0012 said:

I should reiterate. Its not like I'm saying I'm not sharing with you till you give me something good. I'm saying I don't know if you're a fucking creep asking about my regular or not. And if I don't know for sure, I'm going going to assume you are. Cause lets face it the majority of us are creeps, some of us just hide it better. 

I resemble that remark

• Haha 1

these conversations are hilarious from the oh so high and mighty...this is a site dedicated to talking about rub n tugs, lol...and the ones trying to inject morality or these internet rules are hilarious...spare us your words of wisdom.  Its like you're trying to justify you're not a dirt bag....when we all are....hope the reviews keep coming and the open conversation flows...

Certainly not outing you, Kokenne.   I’ve read most of your Perb posts and it’s almost always leeching and very rarely sharing your experience.  I would guess 35-5.

I don’t share too much, but I try.  That way it helps others save $ or time.

on this particular thread, I don’t think anyone is upset with you.  It’s the 3 or 4 other guys who want experienced people to pm them with their details.   If anything it should be the other way around.  ( at least from my perspective).

keep pooning, some of us are asses, but most of us are all the same.

• Like 1

I am one of the laziest people out there when it comes to reading but I sure don't expect people to send me a PM so I don't have to search.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Blue0012 said:

I have learned my lesson with this too. When I started I thought it was nice to share everything, but some of the lurkers here spammed my regular places with unnecessary texts and calls. Not cool. 

As Deep says Kokenne, This thread isn't about you its about those that come on with 15 posts in two days demanding information, then follow it up with mass PMs to popular posters demanding there insights. Information that's readily available on the forum already, they just have to take the time to read. 

To those looking for a new experience, just jump in, pick a Kijiji ad and start your experience. You're not going to find your unicorn on day one, you wouldn't want to, what would be the fun of that. Truth is my favorites aren't User's, nor are they Mondor's or Deep's. There's one girl often listed as a favorite that I just do not understand. My experience with her was horrific. You have to experience them all to find your favorites. That's the fun of it. 

If its a matter of safety concerns. PM me your intention and I'll confirm whether the provider is safe. I will not elaborate or what services are provided with someone I'm unfamiliar with, but have no problem giving you a simple 'safe' message in return. 'Safe' being trusted and you won't get robbed. And an 'avoid' reply would be sketchy in-call or rumors of ... um ... plague. 

Agree with Blue and Deep, the fun part is to search if by yourself and get some real experience. Stop bugging them with your baby questions guys. There is lot of information in all these threads. Please do some research it will help all. Cheers

I have only been on the board for less then 2 years but have found it a great place to get pointed to the right direction. Which places are legit and where to actually get a decent massage, not a one hand while texting option. I agree with what has been said above, half the fun is hunting for the “unicorn”. I have my favorites but still like trying new places for new experiences. I don’t mind giving people recommendations based on my past visits but am not about to get too detailed or talk prices unless it is with someone I trust and then only in PM. 

• Thanks 2

wow U guys sure know how to ramble on or totally get off the thread "World"

if ya want to go on and on and on about how to search or get info or how to PM please start a new thread about that..

getting kind of frustrated with all these off the rail rants and not sticking to what the thread is about

• Like 2

Ok. Back to World. It’s been a couple of months since I was there but I tried their 4 hand massage with Jenny and another girl. Was just ok. 

Lol I like Jenny and they have variety of girls. depends on the day and the person you see. Only awkward situation at this place is bunch on ladies getting their nails done,look at you like a hawk getting into the massage room where I think even they can hear your breath. I hope Jenny will find a better setup where the interaction between these two type of clients could be avoided. 

Edited by mescorpio81

I haven't been back here for a while now.

It's always been really busy in the shop with nails, pedicures, and groups of people.

How is it now and has anyone noticed a less busy time of day?