World is consistent place for me. Haven't gone recently but I simply just don't have time.

I like that the women there are all quite good. My favorite is Linda. Because of her fitness background she knows how to do a great deep tissue massage and work on my sports and bodybuilding injuries. Cindy is also very friendly and does a good relaxation massage. Jenny is awesome. Very friendly. Always asks me about my job and kids. I think she mostly does nails now but I always like her friendly personality when I go.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jsmasters said:

I haven't been back here for a while now.

It's always been really busy in the shop with nails, pedicures, and groups of people.

How is it now and has anyone noticed a less busy time of day?

I was there on a Tuesday at 2pm.  No one there but me and the girls.  I was the only customer in the place.  Some guy came in as I was finishing up.

Just came from world.  Definitely would not repeat.  Near the end discussed extra, want $50, agreed.   Then she stared massaging, I mean massaging weirdly but would not do anything else.   Said she wouldn’t do anything more so definitely wouldn’t “finish”.  Paid $110 total for nothing but a few awkward moments.   

42 minutes ago, Ruralboy said:

Just came from world.  Definitely would not repeat.  Near the end discussed extra, want $50, agreed.   Then she stared massaging, I mean massaging weirdly but would not do anything else.   Said she wouldn’t do anything more so definitely wouldn’t “finish”.  Paid $110 total for nothing but a few awkward moments.   

I have been to see Jenny and other girls about a dozen times over the last couple of years.  I have never come even remotely close to that kind of a session.  Always a decent massage with a short negotiation and then value delivered and received. That's very strange. M.

I think she was very new to the massage thing.  Didn’t know price or what she was supposed to do.  I don’t mind if there is no extra but to pay for it and not get it pisses me off.  If it was a regular business I would definitely complain. 

1 hour ago, Ruralboy said:

I think she was very new to the massage thing.  Didn’t know price or what she was supposed to do.  I don’t mind if there is no extra but to pay for it and not get it pisses me off.  If it was a regular business I would definitely complain. 

That's definitely not my experience there. I don't know if they hired anyone new. Usually my experience there is quite amazing. Massage itself is great. Good variety for whatever mood you're in. 

9 hours ago, kokenne said:

Anyone seeing Jenny please

pm me details 

I usually see Linda but in the past Ive seen Jenny many times. She's wonderful to talk to. Offers a really good massage. At this time of year though she's usually busy doing nails so can't always get her.

Edited by Thanos

I’ve seen Jenny once. Out of the four, she’s second to Linda and the others 2 girls needs more feelings in my personal exp. 

Edited by Guest

When I went twice last month both Jenny and Linda were present. I wanted to try both but Jenny was always busy with nails or massage. I saw Linda both times and wasn't disappointed. She's fit, attractive, pleasant to talk with and can apply good pressure. I'd still like to try Jenny but members here seem to agree that Linda is the better option of the two.

I saw jenny  today  excellent massage before  I got another Asian lady  didn't look Chinese no good massage  Putang ina Mo

Edited by happycat
  • Haha 1

MrNun0 do they pay you for getting a massage..JK....You are all over the place 😄😄😄👍. I wish I could do that. Enjoy 

2 hours ago, mescorpio81 said:

MrNun0 do they pay you for getting a massage..JK....You are all over the place 😄😄😄👍. I wish I could do that. Enjoy 

I wish.lol we should get a tax refund for supporting these mp’s. Problem is, they don't submit taxes.🤷‍♀️

Based on the last couple of comments I'm glad to see World getting the recognition it deserves. Jenny is such a nice lady and always very accommodating. The ladies there are great masseuses and actually know what they are doing unlike other providers. 

I was just there a week ago and had a great massage from Linda. As always her and Jenny were so great to me.

On 7/13/2019 at 4:31 PM, Thanos said:

Based on the last couple of comments I'm glad to see World getting the recognition it deserves. Jenny is such a nice lady and always very accommodating. The ladies there are great masseuses and actually know what they are doing unlike other providers. 

I was just there a week ago and had a great massage from Linda. As always her and Jenny were so great to me.

Agreed. My favorite place too. Although I agree with HappyCat as well. The non-chinese lady can't even cut my nails right. lol

With Linda away, I've been thinking making an appointment with Kate... Anyone have any experience with her you'd care to share?