I haven't seen a Kate there. Jenny and Cindy are great as well. This has been a favorite place of mine for a long time. 

Kate is kinda tiny. Dresses funky. Very colourful. Always very friendly when I've been there. Often will ask if I want a 4 hand

Don’t go to WN too often but have never seen or heard of a Kate. Someone who is always very friendly when I come there is Cindy and would hazard a guess this “Kate” may actually be Cindy? 

There's definitely no Kate. 

Cindy is awesome. Very nice and good with conversation. Really nice relaxation massage

I've always had good experiences with Cindy. 

I've actually never had a bad experience at World as a whole. Always a good place and very inviting. 

I was just at world.  There is a Kate there.  Smaller, slim.  Never saw her but she looks intriguing.  Would be good to know if she is worth a visit.  

2 hours ago, Ruralboy said:

I was just at world.  There is a Kate there.  Smaller, slim.  Never saw her but she looks intriguing.  Would be good to know if she is worth a visit.  

I don’t remember who posted but I’m certain another member posted about her and said she was really good. I’ve always been treated very well at World no matter who I saw, one of my fav places to go, treat them nicely and they’ll be great to you. Too bad Cindy left 

Who did you see? 

So, last time I posted about world (a week ago), I said I saw Kate when I came in.  I didn’t get a massage from anyone that day, just wanted to know who was working there now.  I haven’t done this before but with Covid I thought I would see if they were wearing masks, etc.  After being reluctant because of Covid, today I went to see Kate.   One of the best massages I have had and nothing was rushed.  I will definitely see her again, although I may wait for awhile.  I don’t want to push my luck with Covid.  I may get backlash from people for going during this time. We both were wearing masks but I know I probably shouldn’t have gone. 

I don't think you should be so down on yourself RuralBoy.  We've done alot of hard work here in Manitoba and it's paid off, with one of the lowest cases per million in the country.  You should be able to enjoy the rewards for that hard work, as should we all.  I'm not saying we need to go crazy and book an appointment everyday to make up for lost time.  Just do what you've done and ease back into it, and be mindful of the situation.

She is definitely younger then average, early 30s maybe.  Long hair, Slim athletic build.  English is good, not great but no problem communicating. Massage was among the top three of who all I have seen. 

On 6/25/2020 at 6:54 AM, Ruralboy said:

She is definitely younger then average, early 30s maybe.  Long hair, Slim athletic build.  English is good, not great but no problem communicating. Massage was among the top three of who all I have seen. 

That sounds a lot like Cindy. Wonder if she changed her name? Last time I called I was told Cindy was gone. Anyone know where she went?