It has been a long while since I met with a lady who is actually a local Thunder Bay person. There was one lady she went with the name Ashly Energy and I seen her at the Centrefolds. She is click bate and if you don’t know what that actually is then truthfully just stay away. 

Is there any local ladies or has it gone to only traveler?  

Yes, there are local providers. Not a lot, but they still exist. 

Some even have tbay in their profile name. Others can be recognized because they post more frequently.  

Best of luck 🙂

I agree with S.K. There are some, but not many consultants in Thunder Bay. At least from the perspective of quality, presentation and grace. Unfortunately some of the parallel posting sites have been over run with 'lemmings' that claim to be from the TBay area but are actually not. Many of the posts direct the reader to another site where they are recruiting membership with no identifiable benefit, while other posts are from very far away. Still others are phishing. Often their English language skills give them away as foreigners. But I'm sure they would all tell you that 'THERE IS NO COLLUSION'.  

On 10/3/2019 at 11:14 PM, monstermanny said:

There is always the "standard" Amy, when she is working.

She has a post in recommendations.

Ya..lol you could ALWAYS come see the "Standard Amy" OR you can see an risk seeing girls like this..lol just sayin XO

2019-12-12 20.37.02.png

Edited by Amy of Thunder Bay

Its all over the news..not sharing anything that's not already out there. I don't feel bad about it an I'm glad they're finally cracking down on all these bad drug pimped out  girls coming here. She is ONE of sooooo many.  Makes good girls like me an others look bad!! GUYS NEED TO KNOW.

For your safety and ours!.. 

Edited by Amy of Thunder Bay
  • Thanks 2

On 12/12/2019 at 9:04 PM, Amy of Thunder Bay said:

These are the girls you guys prefer..hey lol by all means! XOXO 

2019-12-12 21.01.14.png

Image has been removed. Who was it?

On 12/12/2019 at 8:32 PM, Amy of Thunder Bay said:

Ya..lol you could ALWAYS come see the "Standard Amy" OR you can see an risk seeing girls like this..lol just sayin XO

2019-12-12 20.37.02.png

I meant that the services you provide, the way that you take care of clients, the fact that you are clean and SAFE, etc is what should be the standard.  I am sorry if it did not come out as such and I do apologize if I offended you.  

• Like 1