So I have heard nothing but good things in the past about Felina but no one has ever mentioned her massage option. Anyone tried the massage with her yet?  PM me if you would prefer. I didn’t post her ad but she advertises on LL if your looking for it. 

I’m sure it would be great just have a hard time taking the plunge at that rate ,like you I was waiting for someone to TOFTT at least if you’re referring to the duo option 

Edited by dino99

About... 3?... years ago, I had her give me a massage when she was just branching out. It was relaxing and sensual... I had booked a 90 minute session, with a 30 minute massage and then 60 minutes of, well, non-massage. Very erotic and arousing. To be honest, I enjoyed talking with her during the massage almost as much as the touch itself. Too often during regular sessions, there’s lots of passion but not as much dialogue.

Truly, you can’t go wrong with Felina.

I saw Felina a few times for massage before her retirement, although I haven't seen her since her return to the scene. She was WAY more erotic than anyone else at any of the salons or any of the independents at the time. She is a true courtesan who will leave you fully satisfied and wanting to see her again and again. A priceless gem!

I will pay her a return visit very soon!