No offence, but same could be said about certain SP'S. I've recently contacted 3 and one just didn't answer me back, another refused to communicate other than text, which isn't being cooperative and the third, well work gets in the way and sometimes shit happens. 

Just as SP'S are very careful, I'm very careful. Focus your energy in the positive ones. 

Just my .02 cents. 

• Like 2

Sadly, we all come across time wasters now and again.

It does go both ways, Yes, time is money for SPs and a no show costs a Provider BOTH time AND money.

On the other hand, SPs need to consider that clients most likely have legitimate restrictions around their time, so if you as the Provider agree to meet but dont follow through and/or cancel with respect for their time, you could be doing them just as much of a disservice as they do when they waste your time.

So if you are a client please don't intentionally waste an SP's time just for your own amusement and if you are a Provider, put in the effort to screen your clients because at the end of the day its your time AND your money on the line.

• Thanks 1

All that is going to happen is Touring Ladies will avoid your town.  If you know guys who do this for shits and giggles, you may want to have a word with them as they are destroying your options for visiting ladies.  

Just posting this as a Duo friend of mine was just touring through that area and EVERY call was a no show.  And I think this is what the OP was referring to.  TBayMish, were the no shows you had, Lyla members?  Maybe that's the way to avoid the no shows, only book verified Lyla fellas?

It is definitely a conundrum.

I can understand these issues. 

Thunder Bay providers complain about time waster. Some of the providers are living in very controversial neighbourhoods and expect people to show up in a area that has had multiple drug busts, assaults, attempt murders, Over Doses and  just plain trouble. The gifts aren’t the issue it’s the areas. They want high end gifts and then tell the person you live near Mackenzie and Dease or Cummings or Finlayson or Bethune or Cameron. Or your in Limbrick or Windsor areas. Of course I’m not going anywhere near that area. Idk maybe I’ve been living in Southern Ontario for way to long and I am just used to going to nice hotels. As person I also want to feel comfortable. I don’t want to park my truck and come back and the headlights are shot out or the all the windows are smashed. I’m gonna have to file a report with the insurance company and they’re gonna ask you to file with the police. The police are going to ask you why and where you where. What does someone say who want to be discreet. Truthfully if it’s not at a more reasonable location (hotel) and safe area. I am going to tell you right away I’m not going to show up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1