This is not a discussion about Service Providers or experiences.  To be honest, I just wanted to say goodbye and good luck to all you wonderful members of this site.  I was diagnosed with Lymphoma (cancer) and I find out what stage early this coming week.  I just wanted to thank everyone in this great online community for tips, and advice and wish you all nothing but the best.  Take care.

jeff

• Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing JeffMac1984. I have received quite a few nuggets from you over the last couple of years so thank you for your contributions!

Good luck with your treatments and stay positive.

Sorry to hear that Jeff.  I was thinking of leaving the board too albeit for a completely different reason.. 

Be well...

2 hours ago, jeffmac1984 said:

This is not a discussion about Service Providers or experiences.  To be honest, I just wanted to say goodbye and good luck to all you wonderful members of this site.  I was diagnosed with Lymphoma (cancer) and I find out what stage early this coming week.  I just wanted to thank everyone in this great online community for tips, and advice and wish you all nothing but the best.  Take care.

jeff

Jeff, 😘

I'm Sorry Your Going Through This. One Really, Doesn't Know What To Say... Especially if one Hasn't Been Through Themselves. 

Although I Do Know, "Never Say Good Bye" ... "Say Later"!! ❤️

Jeff, it's Okay To Be Scared.Being Scared Means Your About To Do Something Really,Really Brave. Cancer May Have Started This Fight But,You Are Going To Finish It !!

Jeff, I've Seen Ones That (Try) Stay Postive, and They Fight... (ones that  had less than other) ... God Bless Them .. "They Came Out Kicking"!! 

"You Got This".."Stay Strong.."Stay Postive" ... That is Half The Battle... "People Beat the Odds All The Time" And Remember ... "

"You Say Later" .... 😙.. 

xoxo's 💋 

PS: Hug Coming Your Way ❤️

3 minutes ago, katie said:

Jeff, 😘

I'm Sorry Your Going Through This. One Really, Doesn't Know What To Say... Especially if one Hasn't Been Through Themselves. 

Although I Do Know, "Never Say Good Bye" ... "Say Later"!! ❤️

Jeff, it's Okay To Be Scared.Being Scared Means Your About To Do Something Really,Really Brave. Cancer May Have Started This Fight But,You Are Going To Finish It !!

Jeff, I've Seen Ones That (Try) Stay Postive, and They Fight... (ones that  had less than other) ... God Bless Them .. "They Came Out Kicking"!! 

"You Got This".."Stay Strong.."Stay Postive" ... That is Half The Battle... "People Beat the Odds All The Time" And Remember ... "

"You Say Later" .... 😙.. 

xoxo's 💋 

PS: Hug Coming Your Way ❤️

Yup I’m gonna be lazy.. what she said well minus the hug, don’t know you that well dude.. 😂😂😂 👍🏻

Good luck Jeff,

Lots of people beat this so get ready for a fight and know there are people cheering you on!

Leon

Well Jeffmac, I been there and done that and I know what you're going through. Docs told me I was terminal, but fuck them. That was 8 years ago. Went through a lot of crap, dropped from over 200 lbs to a low of 118 lbs, was sicker than a dog but never stopped laughing. Funny how you can turn botched operations into hilarious stories. Attitude my friend. Death is inevitable for everybody. That and taxes. The up side is that you get good feel drugs. Just remember and believe. It's 90% attitude. The mind is a powerful tool that you can harness. Repeat “every day and in every way I'm getting better and better. Trust me on that one. Don't let cancer define who you are. Fuck cancer. My oncologist calls me her Mystery Man. I became Patient X in presentations. She only wants to see me in the summer of 2020 now. I'll repeat. Fuck cancer. 

Edited by Rocker
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis, you will be in my thoughts and I will be praying for you! Stay strong and keep fighting! Sending lots of strength and positive vibes your way. 

• Like 1

Jeff,

I will wait for your posts of your journey to recovery, and then full recovery, on THIS very forum

❤️

Edited by beesh
  • Like 1

Stay strong and never surrender. It will be a hard battle but you need to keep moving forward never backward.

Keep striving to be positive, an old saying 'mind over matter'.

You have a community here hoping you overcome this and jump to a better standing.

All the best

• Like 1

sorry 2 hear this Jeff...start taking some cbd oil asap!! take 5 drops in am & 5 drops @ nite..get the oil without thc...then double the dose in 1 week...cbd oil is great stuff...take care bud

• Like 1

Good afternoon!  I hope everyone is well.  Just an update; I recently finished my second cycle of chemotherapy.  At this point I have lost most of my hair but the chemo has not been as bad as some have told me it was.  I have three more weeks to go and then the oncologist reevaluates but he did say that the Tumor has shrunk approximately 40 percent.  Depending on the results after this last cycle will determine what route we go.  The oncologist told me cautiously optimistic.  Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and I hope you are all doing well!  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1