Respect for Therapists

Maybe this has been said before in the forums. Anyways lol. Have been talking to one girl who works at a spa . Not all the girls are interested in giving extras . 

She's told me recently that a number of clients have turned nasty and angry when they find out they aren't getting their tackle felt. One guy tried to grab her when she said no. 

Please please please don't be assholes if you are turned down . Show some respect for them if not yourself

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

It's pretty sad to see grown men who can't distinguish purely therapeutic services and R&T's. 

When in doubt, ASK! A solid "NO" or an awkward silence should be more than clear enough.

Couldn't the attendant report a client to the police?

Have to be careful if not respectful!!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sixpak said:

Couldn't the attendant report a client to the police?

Have to be careful if not respectful!!

For harassment, assault and other forms of sexual misconduct, absolutely.

Can't imagine approaching an RMT for an extra.  I've been to quite a few and they always avoid any incidental contact period.  I can see a guy being asked to leave or at least being put on the no fly list for even mentioning anything other than therapeutic contact.  There is always the story about the guy who goes the day the RMT is feeling randy and gets special treatment but I used to read Penthouse Forum in the old days and I think the stories are pretty much on the same vein.

8 minutes ago, livewire007 said:

There is always the story about the guy who goes the day the RMT is feeling randy and gets special treatment but I used to read Penthouse Forum in the old days and I think the stories are pretty much on the same vein.

It's not because an RMT does something special for a friend, that one should interpret it as an option for everyone. Those stories should never leave the room. 

Goes for regular service providers too. I do things with service providers that are absolutely on their "NO" list right in their ad. Over time we've developed friendships and sometimes some services become available, likewise I've had it go the other way and services been reduced as we became friends. Regardless all that needs to stay in confidence between us as it's not fair to have other people coming to her saying "well you do it for him, why not for me". 

• Like 1

One should never expect to receive extras from a RMT. That is a professional designation, and one should expect only professional service. That's pretty obvious to most clients, but it seems a few don't get that. Grabbing the provider is totally inappropriate and could very well be considered assault. At the very least, it merits immediate expulsion and blacklisting.

In the non-RMT salons, there' are nearly always subtle (or not so subtle) signals both ways that tell us extras are available. When clients don't ask, the providers usually find a way to ask if they want something more than a massage, sometimes by touching, sometimes by asking directly.

I only get massages when I also want extras, so I don't go at all to see RMTs.

Unfortunately, some of the Asian salons have muddied the waters by calling their providers "Certified Massage Therapists". I don't believe there is any such legitimate designation.

Years ago I had an RMT I was seeing for a long time due to a back injury from a car accident.

One day she seemed a bit upset so i asked her if she was okay.  She went on to tell me that a few hours earlier she had a client who grabbed her boob and then pushed her up against the wall and tried to kiss her.  Unfortunately for him she also had a black belt in martial arts (tae kwon do, I think) and she kneed him in the groin and gave him a throat punch.   She was still visibly upset by all that happened.  As I was her last client of the day I told her she needed to go home more than I needed a massage.  

• Like 1

Actually I think there might be. RMT can do insurance, CMT has a certificate if I understand correctly but isn't able to provide insurance receipts. 

I could be wrong though. 

4 hours ago, Horndog66 said:

Unfortunately, some of the Asian salons have muddied the waters by calling their providers "Certified Massage Therapists". I don't believe there is any such legitimate designation.

Doesn't matter if registered, certified or self-taught, ladies have the right to choose what kind of services and options(if any) they want to offer.

Unless she makes it 100% clear, one should NEVER assume "happy" extras are part of the session. 

Again, always call, txt or email to make sure you're dealing with the right person.

1 hour ago, Greenteal said:

Doesn't matter if registered, certified or self-taught, ladies have the right to choose what kind of services and options(if any) they want to offer.

Of course; that goes without saying.

Unless she makes it 100% clear, one should NEVER assume "happy" extras are part of the session.

Yes, never assume, and never even ask if the lady is a RMT. If she's not a RMT, you might be able to hint or ask discreetly, as long as you accept her answer if it's not what you were hoping for.

Again, always call, txt or email to make sure you're dealing with the right person.

I'm not so sure about that. Private providers might be willing to discuss extras in messages or phone calls, but those working in business establishments will only discuss extras during a session, if at all.

2 minutes ago, Horndog66 said:

I'm not so sure about that. Private providers might be willing to discuss extras in messages or phone calls, but those working in business establishments will only discuss extras during a session, if at all.

The purpose is to clearly know what kind of establishment you're visiting. Quite important for those who consider extras essential to their visit. Even if not, it's still good to know if in a health services establishment, private home or a police bust magnet.

Just to add to the post. Even amongst places that do offer "extras" not every therapist that works there will do so. 

It's up to the individual girl to decide what they are comfortable with. Again don't be an asshole by going into angry mode if you are turned down. It's not an obligation for therapist

12 hours ago, Irishguy63 said:

Just to add to the post. Even amongst places that do offer "extras" not every therapist that works there will do so. 

It's up to the individual girl to decide what they are comfortable with. Again don't be an asshole by going into angry mode if you are turned down. It's not an obligation for therapist

I agree.

If misled, the anger should be toward the management and not the therapists stuck in that awkward situation.

Too many establishments will say what you want to hear or be vague enough to get your money. If direct communication with the lady is impossible, just look elsewhere.

It’s kinda fun to go to places and keep an open mind.

I don’t ask, it wreaks the mood. 

I Lay back and take what comes with no expectations. 

Nothing may happen at all

or something might. That’s the fun for me.

Either way, you still got a massage.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DwayneR said:

I Lay back and take what comes with no expectations. 

Nothing may happen at all

or something might. That’s the fun for me.

+1

• Like 1

Well said DwayneJust to add to the post. Even amongst places that do offer "extras" not every therapist that works there will do so. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, usernametaken said:

This thread has more talk than any other review thread. ☹

Considering this is not a "review" board, this actually makes sense.😎