Anyone have any info on "lady rose"? Advertizing on leolist?

I did communicate, timing didnt work out at that time. And since that time, i wondered if anyone here may have met/visited and curious to hear how that was. Hence my post. 

Thanks for chiming in though. Is this your usual snipe when you read a question like this on this board?

• Like 1

I tried to set-up an appointment but it fell through.  It was a little odd.  I arranged for an outcall to my hotel.  Communications were fine, made the arranged time via text.  I told her to text me when she arrived at the hotel and I would come down to meet her and bring her up.  No response at the arranged time, no word for the rest of the night.  

Next morning she texted with an apology, providing a reason for the cancellation without communication.  Said she felt bad and wanted to make it up.  I indicated that I had made other arrangements for the second evening but if anything changed, I would reach out.  She said she would be available.  She seemed very contrite and open to making things work.

I was stood up (for a second time!) and texted Lady Rose.  Again, no response.  The next morning I received a generic text offering services.

So... I can't speak for her services, but it is somewhat challenging getting to meet her.  If you manage it, I would love to hear your experience.

On a side note, I travel to Ottawa several times a year, and I find it has gotten worse for the ladies either not responding to initial inquiries, or simply not showing up at the agreed upon time.  Don't know what is happening there, but it is sooooo frustrating.