Is there anything I'm missing??

So I was debating starting a post about this topic however I'm doing everything within my power at present to upgrade , update or leave behind certain people and things in my sp life that I'm still not seeing any improvement and I'm wondering if any local sp' s can mabye share if they are going through this or mabye some of the gents can help me out .

I'm finding it harder to partake in this endeavor in this city . I'm doing everything right. I update my videos constantly on LL and even at present I dont really have the means to get professional pictures done, I do my best to post accurate and real pictures of myself. I dont have a reputation for ever robbing or ripping guys off . I have cut my ties with certain local sp' s that have gain either attention or reputation for debatable and questionable topics

I know that with a website and having a steady incall would benifet me more . Right now after moving expenses and just life in general these are things that are in the midst of work. I'm also in the next coming weeks steering away from LL and going to be a paid advertiser on the boards.

All I've been receiving for that past two weeks is texts that are either a guy or a girl texting explicitly to the point I know they are not serious . Bookings that are no shows . Men asking for car dates , bad dates that i almost got ripped off . I do have a handful of regular gents I see however it is more convenient for them to have an incall and the dates I pick dont sync unfortunately. Otherwise I'm getting nothing but bs ( pardon my French so to say )

I'm pretty straight forward in my texts . I give enough information regarding what I provide etc . I'm polite . And I have no problem with a confirmation selfie as long as the gentlemen calls me first as I need to know that it is actually a serious thing and I've gotten bookings with no show even after that .

So it's getting to the point that my hands are up in the air. It's getting to be too much . And quite honestly I feel like just not partaking in this.
Am I missing something here ? Is this a bad time of year mabye ? Is this happening to other sp' s.
Please If anyone could help I would appreciate it greatly

The game has changed considerably, some quality players have aged out...Bill  C 36 sped up some departures as well. (my opinion)

Peace

MG

I totally agree. I can see the decline. Like I come and go every few monthes as I was bouncing back from here to visit family and out in Ontario where I was staying with family as well out there . I never partook in this out east as it is a completely foreign and different game out there and that wasnt why I was out there . However whenever I came back here I keep seeing more and more changes and not for the better .
Thank you for your input as it is good to know it's not just me that is thinking this.

Even though I have never seen you, I believe it is not you! It is Winnipeg and its environment. There are a few visiting girls that have had success here, but many have also opted out of Wpg for other cities out West. If you look at the girls from out East that visit other western cities they far out number those that visit Wpg even though it is cheaper to visit here re airfare and hotels, condos. The few regulars that do come usually only stay a few days. A good example is Lara whom no longer even visits Wpg but has great success in both Regina and Saskatoon.

Winnipeg sex work has turned into a mess in a variety of ways. There are quite a few locals who all know each other and sometimes are friends but often end up feuding and competing. They are messing with each other, including slandering each other with fake comments and reviews or on thedirty, and I suspect also doing some of the fake appointments and no shows. I suspect some of them are also "playing dirty" and trying to reduce competition from traveling sex workers as well. The culture has been shaped in other ways too. Between the meth crisis (many of the locals are using it) and the ease of going online, which in turn has reduced street sex work, all the more "thrifty" clients are also looking for inexpensive deals and/or wide open (including unprotected) menus, and a lot of these young and attractive women are yielding to all of that, especially if they need their fix. There are plenty of good hardworking and honest clients and sex workers still in Winnipeg but all those other elements (and probably some I'm not even aware of) I'm sure are making Winnipeg currently a terrible place to come and if a travelling sex worker asked me if they should come to Winnipeg I would strongly urge against it. Just my two cents, but for what it's worth I personally know several people involved in different parts of this hobby so just my observations. 

• Like 2

I agree Joewpg . Fourantly I'm a little older and the few women I do know in this hobby are much more mature then to slander me if we ever had a disagreement.
I think alot of times that I get a phony text or booking with no show that it could be another female . There are alot of quality touring ladies however there are the ones who have Male companion with them and do the same things some of the local girls do to other girls
Addiction and the meth crisis has effected many areas of quality of life here in Winnipeg and sometimes I forget it had effected some of the Sps too . Its heartbreaking to see and I feel for them but it is also dangerous. I stay away from the bargain hunters and the guys wanting questionable service.
It has gotten harder but not hopeless. Just have to have a bit more patience and be more careful of who to see hobbyists and sps alike

It is true that without a full time incall it's going to be harder to schedule appointments. I have considered contacting you many times but outcall doesn't work for me.

I can tell you that the ladies I have conversed with and have used leolist, before that backpage, and I go as far back as craigslist have had more grief than it was worth. It's not just the meth crisis, it's also the traffickers and pimps using these sites and I know for a fact that these pimps make fake bookings to deter competition. It's also hard to decipher if an ad is honest on leolist as there are so many scammers and fakes. I only book ladies from the review boards and haven't been disappointed. The moderators are pretty good at weeding out fake ads and reviews. The only problem is from an advertisers perspective is the boards don't get as much traffic as leolist, but on the other hand the lady usually gets a better quality client and less time wasters.

I do suggest other employment though as the ladies who I see and are doing well don't depend on this industry as their sole income. It's too hit and miss. One regular of mine was pleased as punch when she had 10 clients in a week, caught up all her bills, then she didn't have a solid booking for more than two weeks other than me.

Good luck to you, maybe we can meet sometime.

Sorry to hear of your plight. I've not had the pleasure of your company although over the years I must say,I've wanted to. Time has not been my friend when I have wanted to book with you. A regular incall would certainly help your situation,the dudes that can appreciate what you're all about would agree with me on that. I was seeing someone for years that sadly for me has retired and I really loved the fact that she was solid in her surroundings and that made all the difference in the world to me. I really hope that  things turn around for you and maybe my time and yours just might connect this summer. Stay safe.😎

I find there are fewer high quality providers coming through Winnipeg that I can find ads and reviews before. 

Although I stumbled across one that was what I was looking for after

she posted in other city’s schedule section and must have prebooked up for Winnipeg because she didn’t post in our schedule section. 

I find Leo list to be scary

backpage I took a while to get a hang of and spot the fakes and bad situations

as soon as I look at Leo list I feel like it’s all bad.   And scary.  So basically I limit myself to massage and to providers who advertise on lyla

I am probably more narrow on what I look for for looks then most guys so that limits me.   

You would think this would save me money but no.  I probably increase the amount I go for massage type service but most of the time It isn’t really what I want anyway.   

I rather pay more for what I want less often.   

But I don’t really see anything like what I used to enjoy.   

I think Winnipeg must have a terrible reputation with touring providers. 

I think I was always a good customer

but I remember one provider telling me how bad it was getting for time wasters

i think texting apps may have made it worse everywhere but for some reason here more

if you are using your own phone.  You behave because you can get harassed back

if you have an anonymous number that you feel is disposable some people will be more rude and waste the providers time.  

I think the best thing a provider can do is advertise here on lyla and then can see reputation.  A brand new member on forum may not be great.

but you can read our comments and that can give insight to who we are

i hope more reputable providers will include in open on their tour and advertise here

cuz to me Leo list is just a complete waste of space

Nelle I have been an admirer of yours for some time but we have never met. I think your luck and a provider would improve if you were more stable in your service and presence.  You seem to come and go often and sometimes you say or advertise that you will have a incall location for a day or two but more times than not it doesnt materializes. It is hard for potential clients to acomadate that type of situation.  You say you have loyal regulars so I guess stick with them. As far as the rest of us a stable in call location would be the answer. Just my 2 cents ....good luck.

Well I see you are back and have an add on LL no incall so will you realy see any one this time. How long is this visit for?