I've personally seen Lou Lou but backed out cause she's not my type but im still contemplating on seeing her since she gave me a good deal lolz

2 hours ago, kazunomoix said:

I've personally seen Lou Lou but backed out cause she's not my type but im still contemplating on seeing her since she gave me a good deal lolz

Can you clarify that you met her but backed out ? I dont understand do you mean a separate time you met her and recently backed out 

Guest MelanieRose

Just wondering, did they post their exact location on the ad? I hope no one would say their exact location online for everyone to see without their permission, as that could be bad for their safety... I know myself people have to pass screening to find out where my incall is or else I would be in trouble..

We just have to be careful as anyone can sign up on lyla, there are people out there who would see a beautiful girl and her address and wait outside of the residence looking for her. Maybe they gave you permission to post it and if so just disregard!

Edited by MelanieRose

I know the blond very well.  The pics are legit!  Not GFE but if you enjoy a petite lady with small perky features, she definitely has that.

I also know that she is legal age!  I do not know the other girl.

• Thanks 1