Get lucky this summer with TO's finest Shalom Harloe Before it's too late

sh-DSC9074-1.jpg

Gentlemen, 

How long have you been fantasising about the perfect tattooed Alt Model & luxury companion? How many years have you dreamed about getting lost in me but never took the plunge? 

I've been away from TERB for a while but I wanted to come back to say goodbye, and offer you one last opportunity to make those fantasies a reality with a special discount. In a little over 3 months I will be gone forever, unless you make your move and get to know me now. Life is moving at a rapid pace and soon the only gentlemen who will be lucky enough to indulge in the very best this city has to offer, are those smart gentlemen who don't wait until it's too late. 

DSC9138-1.jpg

How can you forget me? My endlessly long legs, fit tight curves, statuesque height (6ft in my bare feet. Those feet by the way, also impossible to resist) smile that is totally contagious, and will ease your nerves the second I open the door are impossible to forget. A versatile lady happy to indulge your deepest, naughtiest fantasies, or share a meal and some stimulating conversation, or be your traveling companion for a business trip or weekend getaway. The possibilities are truly endless. 

Don't know me yet? I'm the original tattooed luxury companion, one of the finest ladies in the city, a coffee lover, art and history nerd, hedonist, Alt Model, rabble rouser, whiskey drinker, spiritualist, sensual magician, head turner, vivacious bombshell and so much more. A very well established lady with a killer reputation and even better talent for providing the very best experiences ever. 

The weather is heating up but my downtown incall is cool and well air conditioned and you will need it once we are alone in my cosy little hideaway. I would also love to make your visit to this fair city as steamy as you can handle so feel free to invite me over to your hotel room for an unforgettable outcall encounter.

DSC9228-1.jpg

Time truly is running out. Nothing good ever lasts, and I might be one of the very best. So don't miss your chance to get lost in the moment with a true trendsetting, head turning, one of a kind, wild thing with a heart of gold. The summer will be over before you know it and so will our chance to indulge together. 

Fill out my contact form, get screened and let the fun begin. You will not regret getting a chance to be with me, but you will definitely regret missing the opportunity.

Find my contact form here: www.shalomharloe.com/contact or send me an email, and don't forget your screening info! [email protected]

www.shalomharloe.com

WMoct18-4.jpg

Rates: 
(min)90 minutes: 500
2 hours: 600
3 hours: 800
4 hours: 1000

Discount of 20% available for the kind gentlemen who book with at least 24 hours notice. 

See my website for extended encounters, couples, pictures and more!

DSC8877-1.jpg