How to ask about services

I'm wondering how to go about looking for MA's that provide SP services. Do you just ask the MA, or is there any way of finding out through ads? 

First, if you want SP services, simply contact an SP. Many will offer basic massages as part of the foreplay if you bother asking.

As for MA's offering extras, most times will give small but clear hint about their openness with words like "happy", "options" and "sensual". Those who don't will very clearly specify they only offer purely therapeutic and professional health services.

If you got doubts, you can ask via email, txt or phone. But again, if you're looking for FS just deal with a SP.

12 hours ago, Flipmatic said:

I'm wondering how to go about looking for MA's that provide SP services. Do you just ask the MA, or is there any way of finding out through ads? 

If you do your research on here you will find 2 fine ladies that offer this + they will do it a duo if you ask both of them !

Still fairly new here and by far no professional masseause, but am an ottawa sp with an erotic and sensual style that would gladly rub you down with a happy ending... I was also thinking it would be much easier to seek sps who like to rub rather than bothering the mps. I wouldnt want to take away from any that may be ok with this, but the offer is there. Was considering investing in a table...

Contacting a SP is a good way to go for this. Or if you see someone advertizing as a "hybrid MA" then that's probably also what you're looking for. There are a few people who are independent who do, but if you want more than MA service you'll be paying more than MA rates.

• Like 1

If you are looking for Ma that offer more , simply look for hybrid ... Super easy ... Of course it is not Ma rates ... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I've been doing this for a while now, although things have changed since when I started mind you. Your best bet is to talk to an SP or someone advertising as hybrid. If you're about to send a mass message to all the girls at brass or AT/PS or which ever spas, don't expect much of a response lol

• Like 1