Strip club what am i allow to do in it

Hi guys this is a trick question i want to no more about a Strip club call "Angies" in moncton about a private dance do the girls lapdance until (i hope i don't offend anybody) the guys blow in there pants sorry if i am sound weird but i am curious ???? 

Lol nah dude. It’s 20$ a song , songs are like 3.5 minutes. They dance as long as you let them and then charge you whatever songs.

Usually not in the booth long enough for anything intense. Unless your wearing fun pants 

39 minutes ago, penguinman said:

Lol nah dude. It’s 20$ a song , songs are like 3.5 minutes. They dance as long as you let them and then charge you whatever songs.

Usually not in the booth long enough for anything intense. Unless your wearing fun pants 

Wait really $20 a song that not bad now what do you mean by fun pants ????:classic_huh:

Still $20 / song?? That’s what it used to be when I was in university nearly 20 years ago..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, zoneman said:

Still $20 / song?? That’s what it used to be when I was in university nearly 20 years ago..

I was a dancer 20 years ago😅 it was $20..ohh dear time for a pay raise! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

I was a dancer 20 years ago😅 it was $20..ohh dear time for a pay raise! 

20 years ago you say.. ohh dear, where? We may have met already.. 😂😂😂

• Like 1

Just now, zoneman said:

20 years ago you say.. ohh dear, where? We may have met already.. 😂😂😂

Well in 2002 I was at Angie's lol. But I danced the whole Ontario circuit and sometime in BC. 2002 was my end of dance days tho. 

Oh dear, where in Ontario, Cannonball or Million Dollar saloon both in Mississauga. Or any in London Ontario? In around 2000?? 

don't bother going 2 Angie's...spend your $$ with the fine ladies here @ lyla they'll treat you better & you best remove your pants...:)

• Like 6

I spent a LOT of time in Angie's between 2002 and 20014 or so, going at least a couple times a month. I stopped when I started seeing the wonderful girls of Lyla, because it's a way better use of money than a strip club 😄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I dont mind Angie's every now and then for something different... I have stopped in three times in the last year and each time without me even hinting at anything I've been propositioned by each girl for extra fun at a hotel at the end of the night. I havent taken any of them up on the offer because honestly the donation request is significantly more than well trusted sp's in this industry... but Angie's for a beer and visuals isnt a bad spot.

• Like 1

Average song time (pop music in general) is somewhere just under 4 minutes.  I dont think they would be playing any extended versions at strip clubs based on their payment structure.   So if they get a guy for a dance for 1 hour (barring specials) that's roughly 14-15 songs, so $280-300.  Just for a lap dance.  No "Extras".  No Tips. Based on those numbers I dont blame them for thinking that asking higher dollar per hour to go to a hotel room and offer much more than a lap dance is certainly reasonable for them.  They are in a position to build up demand with their customer.  Much easier to say no to a price when the guy is a home scrolling through a website looking for an SP than when a naked girl is on their lap and has just teased them to the point of near release. 

• Thanks 1

One thing you (client) cannot do in a strip club ... is strip !

The moment your dick jumps out of your pant, YOU jump out of the club (virtual nod to ConAir)

BTW - strippers give a considerable cut of their earnings to the club.

On the other hand, fees given to lovers on Lyla/Leo ('SP') mostly stays with them.

As for the lap dance, many SPs will gladly do that during your visit. Just ask, and choose a good music 🤸‍♀️

The quote from Angie's all 3 times was $1000 for basically one hour of fun in a hotel. The donation request of the sp's I spend time with is between 300 to 450 per hour when out west or Montreal but $1000 is overpriced in my view....if they are getting those donations then absolutely all the power to them in my mind. I was at club downtown in Montreal earlier this year and stopped in a few hours and same thing beautiful stripper said donation was $500 which I would've accepted but I had already met with a great sp just a few hours earlier and simply wanted a beer/few danses and convo. 

As far as lap dances spending $80 to $100 I am willing to part with because it's part of the fun of a contact strip club but to spend $300 on dances just seems like a waste when you could book a date with an sp. 

Well I didn’t ask for anything extra last night, but got dances from 2 very hot ladies.  First had dances from a girl named Jordan....omg extremely sexy a little on the bigger side, but muscles...wow went back twice.  Then I had a dance from this very sexy petite redhead named Emily....again wow.  Blew a couple hundred, but worth every penny.

• Thanks 1

On 6/4/2019 at 5:15 PM, defib911ca said:

Well I didn’t ask for anything extra last night, but got dances from 2 very hot ladies.  First had dances from a girl named Jordan....omg extremely sexy a little on the bigger side, but muscles...wow went back twice.  Then I had a dance from this very sexy petite redhead named Emily....again wow.  Blew a couple hundred, but worth every penny.

Emily is best for extras surprised she didn’t offer for you , think u missed out

Guest onepound

I’m gonna pop in angies tonight on my way home lol . It’s good for a beer and some nice visuals . 🙂 

On 6/2/2019 at 6:21 AM, justhavingfun said:

I dont mind Angie's every now and then for something different... I have stopped in three times in the last year and each time without me even hinting at anything I've been propositioned by each girl for extra fun at a hotel at the end of the night. I havent taken any of them up on the offer because honestly the donation request is significantly more than well trusted sp's in this industry... but Angie's for a beer and visuals isnt a bad spot.

And you didn’t go to hotel with Paris when she proposed that to me I left immediately lol or was she not one of the lady’s that did

Edited by Bigfoot

I'm not there enough to ever remember the stage names of the woman I had talked to. I always have a good time at Angie's and if the request had been even in the ball park with industry rates for the region I would've taken them up on the offer. 

Guest onepound

There was actually some really nice looking girls there last Saturday. I ended up getting one of their numbers with the whole $1000 and I’ll hook up . It’s steep, but she was a smoke show. I’ll not go through with it though. 

Guest onepound

Anyone popping in angies Saturday night ? Shoot me a PM if so ill Be there for a bit .