Rose French • White • 4063

Saw Rose today and it is another great addition to YFL's line up. She is definitely new as I was her first client but she has some great skills and was eager to please. If you are a fan of Anais's body type she is almost an exact match, definitely a spinner. She seems newer to the GFE so give her a break if it's not perfect as most YFL are, she does want you to leave happy and with a smile on your face. Her English is perfect and has a great personality. Hope she returns to Halifax in the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ditto the above review. Saw her today too. The process was a bit convoluted because the hotel was overbooked, not her fault. Aside from this, Rose is absolutely amazing. I have thoroughly enjoyed my session with her. She has an amazing smile and gorgeous body. Pretty skilled and eager to please. On top of this, I enjoyed my chat with her too. She's young and passionate with love for art and music. She has been my best experience with YFL so far. Really hope she could visit more and you should take your chances while she's here.

• Thanks 2

I totally echo both of these statements as well. Rose is drop dead gorgeous and has one of the best bodys I have ever saw.  She is super polite , extremely nice and is extremely eager to please.you and to make sure you are totally satisfied. My God she is just pure perfection.  She is the total package.  Another fine lady from YFL. Guys , go see her asap. And treat her right.  So she continues to come back to Halifax. What an amazing time I had with Rose. I give her 8 out of five stars !! She blew me away and far excited any expectations!!

Edited by lookingforsome
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don’t leave recommendations too often but I was compelled to do so today.  

I visited Rose from http://www.yourfrenchlady.com

Physically she is remarkable!   Her body is so incredibly balanced.  Her hip to waist to shoulder ratio is a mathematical work of art.

Laying back as she slowly and thoughtfully moved about while hovering above me I felt as tho I was in a trance as her hands softly traced over me while various parts of her body gently brushed mine.  

I don’t like to go into too much detail, but I will share that I found one thing perplexing.  When she was down on me, I found my self wanting to lay my head back and close my eye, but at the same time I didn’t want to take my eyes off of her beautiful face.   Her lips are full and beautifully shaped but her eyes...my my..oh those eye.  When she is down there, and you’re taking it all in, just wait until she flashes those beautiful light green eyes up at you.  It takes it to a whole other level!  

The way she moved was slow and natural, and whether with her hands, lips, tongue or any other part of her body, her touches felt  thoughtful and caring!  I was in awe!

Ask her to put on the slow sexy sounds Lana Del Rey she moves so well to it and it really sets the mood!  I’ve since added it to my playlist!

One of my best experiences.  

Body language has a new star!!

Just got back from seeing Rose French and it was without a doubt one of the most amazing experiences I have had in this hobby.

Physically she is absolutely stunning. Beautiful eyes and smile and a sexy, petite body. She has a great attitude and is easy to talk to and eager to please. Excellent GFE service as well.

As always with Your French Lady, the location was convenient and booking was easy. 

I plan on repeating every time she comes to Halifax. 

• Like 2

I have to chime in and affirm all the positive things being said about Rose. I was less than satisfied with my previous experience with YFL, but Rose renewed my faith in the organization.  From the ease of booking and quality of the hotel, to the beauty and skills of the provider, it was a first rate experience. 

• Like 2

I'm Glad to finally be a member of the Rose French club.  Now I understand why you have to pre-book to get to see her ; sameday's are unlikely with this popular lass, and the reason will become obvious with a visit.  Rose is a Gift sent to us from YFL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She's got that (tiny) Betty Page look, so if you like jet black hair she's the one for you! Welcoming, hospitable, warm, friendly, passionate; a top tier experience overall. Definitely a repeat! 

Edited by Jigglerz
  • Thanks 1

There's not much more that can be said to recommend Rose that hasn't already been said multiple times before.

I feel the only thing missing from is 1 word, 3 letters WOW. 

I dont think there's more to add to the already long list of glowing recos for Rose 

Prior to meeting Rose and reading the recommendations, I didn't understand what the hype was about, but now I know.

I feel Rose will be a superstar here for as long as she decides to continue in this path.

I'm looking forward to her next time she comes so I can see her again

Saw Rose in Charlottetown today. Was still hesitating with all this Covid stuff, but really glad I did.  What a great person. Easy to talk with about safety and very skilled at giving memorable pleasure!  Her body is even better than her picture. Satin skin and curves that make you smile and smile.   Treat her with respect and she will make your day. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 8:44 PM, archibaldboenker said:

Just got back from seeing Rose French and it was without a doubt one of the most amazing experiences I have had in this hobby.

Physically she is absolutely stunning. Beautiful eyes and smile and a sexy, petite body. She has a great attitude and is easy to talk to and eager to please. Excellent GFE service as well.

As always with Your French Lady, the location was convenient and booking was easy. 

I plan on repeating every time she comes to Halifax. 

I saw Rose again and she is as beautiful as ever. Seriously, absolutely gorgeous. Service was once again absolutely incredible. A very authentic GFE.

I also want to mention that she is complying with Atlantic bubble self-isolation guidelines.  

Booking with Your French Lady was quick and easy and the location was a nice hotel. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/27/2020 at 9:10 PM, archibaldboenker said:

I saw Rose again and she is as beautiful as ever. Seriously, absolutely gorgeous. Service was once again absolutely incredible. A very authentic GFE.

I also want to mention that she is complying with Atlantic bubble self-isolation guidelines.  

Booking with Your French Lady was quick and easy and the location was a nice hotel. 

Curious if there was any new sign-in type procedure at the hotel? Or were you able to walk in freely? I heard some hotels are asking for names of visitors.

10 hours ago, DavMac said:

Curious if there was any new sign-in type procedure at the hotel? Or were you able to walk in freely? I heard some hotels are asking for names of visitors.

I was not asked to sign-in.

Before I start my review I want you to know that Rose has been living in the bubble for awhile now. I always wondered why i couldnot ever find her schedule at Your French Lady website and yet she seemed to be the one who is always here. I will leave it at that as its not my place to devulge information.

Rose French is one of the nicest warmest, make you feel comfortable person that i have ever met. She is a wonderful at what she does and she enjoys making you happy and I had to ask her what time it was. If you dont come away with a happy smile all over, then you must not have a pulse. Beautiful place downtown. I am sure like all SPs YMMV so treat this beautiful lady with kindness and respect and you should get everything in a date that you wont soon forget. Easy to schedule, and I am already booked in the next time she is available. Thank you Rose, you are a sweet Sweetheart ❤

• Like 2

Had an awesome experience with Rose and she is truly amazing. Pretty, easy to talk to and a nice person. Based on overall experience from booking to service, I would say YFL is as best as it gets. Will repeat for sure. 

I have met with Rose twice and both were wonderful experiences. She is stunningly beautiful, pleasing to the eyes, and very easy to talk to. Her service and hygiene is mind-blowing. True GFE without any inhibitions. It was a 5-star service. I had one of the best GFE ever. I would definitely see her again.

Met with Rose French today. What a wonderful experience . Small in stature but a body that is so sexy with curves and so very fit. Made me feel I was the center of her universe . Great skills  true gfe  , just a sweet down to earth gal . Another gem from YFL . I will see her again for sure . Never felt rushed . Can't wipe that smile off my face 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Met Rose for the third time last week and this is my second review of her in this thread. This time I made a longer appointment than my usual hour long ones and I am glad I did. She is a lovely and down to earth person. That's what I like about her the most. Service is top notch from booking to service itself. She is a gem. 

• Like 2

I didn't get to meet Rose at any of her visits. I hope she will return in the not to distant future.

Edited by newboy
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, TheMan said:

Does anyone know if she is still based in halifax or when she comes here next?

As already mentioned on another thread, you can communicate with YFL for that kind of information.

On 9/23/2021 at 1:39 PM, Greenteal said:

As already mentioned on another thread, you can communicate with YFL for that kind of information.

Thanks

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.