Amber • White

I ‘met’ Amber via the Brass Club website.  I found her curves and lips attracted me and so messaged her on Twitter.  She responded quickly and we chatted for a couple of weeks back and forth prior to our session.  We had discussed expectations and much else prior to the encounter so we were both comfortable and relaxed meeting.  What i was amazed at was how beautiful Amber is in person.  She literally glows sensuality and sex appeal.  All our fun was within MA limits and there was never any discussion of going further - but being with her was an incredible experience.  She has a sexy smile and fantastic curves in all the right places.  She’s a great kisser and had me turned on from the moment our lips met... She is also an amazingly talented erotic masseuse - she knew how to touch every part of my body and to simultaneously relax and excite as she goes.  I had an ecstatic finish and we lay on the bed and chatted for a while I ‘recovered’.  I highly recommend a session with this stunning lady.  Treat her - and every lady - with respect, and reap the reward: an amazing sensual experience... 

Edited by BigBud
Typo
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.