Justine at CMJ

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Difficult week at work, so I needed some R&R. What better way to relax than to go to CMJ and participate in a training session with a new MA?

I had the pleasure of meeting Justine, who is a lovely young buxomy woman, as her pics show http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=3068

The training was done with one of my CMJ sweethearts, and we made sure to show Justine the do's and don't of a fun session CMJ style.

It was a joy being with these two ladies and Justine knew a lot already, was eager to learn more and appears to be a quick learner.

I am very much looking forward to one-on-one quality time with Justine, real soon.

• Like 2

Guest fl***gfi***rs

I saw Justine on Friday and just want to say that I had a very enjoyable time. She is very attractive and, after some initial awkwardness, easy to talk to.

I had been trying to meet Justine for the past many months. Haven't seen much posted on her but her pictures looked hot. We finally met today. She is beautiful both inside and outside.

We started by getting to know one another but make no mistake about it she has very sensual skills while we talked...helping undress, the warm shower, the sensual well placed touches of her hands. She has incredible natural breasts.

I kept forgeting things mid-sentence they (and she) are so beautiful and engaging. Very bright. Like the kind of person that would tease you under the table in a fine restaurant while you try to keep composed.

The rest was wonderful, final clean up and on my way thinking...."how did I miss this beautiful lady in the massage scene?" Feel lucky to have met her. It was a beautiful experience.

So rec inti-mate! She is a another lady in the massage scene I would love to meet! Sorry couldn't give you more rep points..but will ;)

saw Justine today, wow. right after she came in i asked her for more time. i went for two hours and could have asked for more. she is such a sweet girl, genuine beauty. very intelligent, a joy to talk to. i will see her again..........

Guest **zz**x

Saw Justine last week at CMJ. Second time I have had an appointment with her and I was not disappointed. She puts a lot of emphasis on building personal rapport and that makes seeing a memorable experience... along with her obvious skills...

Been a member here for quite a while, but never posted as typically do not play in the Ottawa area. However, Saturday night we set up an appointment at CMJ that was so much fun, we had to comment. Notice I say "we" , and that is because we did a couples session at CMJ. My SO is very open-minded, and we prefer to do things together. Yes, I am a very lucky guy.

Anyway, this is about Justine, not us. When we first arrived, we started with some of the wine we had brought, and Justine's awesome personality just had a way of putting everyone at ease. Any nervousness or awkwardness was gone in seconds. After a little getting to know each other, it was off to the shower. WOW! I mean really WOW! And this was only the start to the evening. Definitely, had to pace myself. Towel dry and back to the room for a very sexy massage. No correct that. The sexiest massage I have ever experienced. The details will remain our secret. Suffice it to say, we are still talking about the evening we enjoyed and I imagine I will be smiling for quite some time. What a sensational night. Even as we write this, the memories are flooding back, and my smile is still going strong.

Beautiful inside and out.

We are already discussing another visit where just the three of us can get together.

We know you are on vacation now, but can't wait until you return. Enjoy your time off.

She is a stunner saw her a couple of weeks age and was blown away by how attractive and pleasing she is. I will and I mean I will see her again and again

Additional Comments:

She is a stunner saw her a couple of weeks age and was blown away by how attractive and pleasing she is. I will and I mean I will see her again and again

For those cerbites following my posts they know that I am a rare hobbyist who is after great looks rather than a list of services and very safe (nothing bare) and cautious (outcall only) and love pale skin and love natural kitties, dislike dirty talk/vulgar language......... so I reach the conclusion recently that masseuses are best suited for what I am looking for and here is MY FIRST review of a beautiful delightful masseuse by the name of Justine at CMJ (this was my first ever call to CMJ). Justine was EVERYTHING that I was looking for.

CMJ responded to my post asking for those aware of beautiful pale classy masseuses to contact me and they posted in my thread. The Touch of Euphoria is the outcall wing of CMJ as I made it clear that I will not be visiting a SPA and they arranged this outcall date for me. It is great that CMJ unlike others is so flexible on call type and have an outcall wing, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to see their lovely ladies. They suggested two ladies, Justine being one of the two who graciously accepted my invitation to be my guest this afternoon. I hope to see the other (I am sure delightful) lady next weekend.

Justine arrived exactly on time. She was smiling and stunning dressed in mini skirts for me. My heart started beating fast when we hugged and kissed. We walked to my unit and we conversed for a while before the session started.

Justine has a beautiful soft feminine pale skin, a very model like relatively tall spinner body. A very cute face and dark hair and eyes and a pair of large very sexy firm boobs. I had a heavenly hour with her at my home with a very classy guest. As picky as I am on looks she completely satisfied me with her great looks. She is a masseuse and the session included lots of touching and kissing and she lived up completely with my expectations as per my thread in the massage section on looks, services, class and hygiene. She was also a total emotional GFE and very kind and considerate. A classy lady, university student with beauty, big heart and great mind.

If you see her please treat her like a princess that she indeed is!!!. I would like to extend my thanks to Justine for accepting my invitation to be my guest and also CMJ for arranging this date making it a memorable Saturday afternoon.

Edited by Capital Hunter
  • Like 3

I had the pleasure of seeing Justine a second time this afternoon and similar to first date two weeks ago it was again delightful and heavenly. Justine is an absolutely beautiful young classy lady and very friendly and even though she is a masseuse I felt like completely I was with a long time GF on both occasions with so much love and passion and affection. I have already reviewed her extensively and yes she is among those providers who gets more and more affectionate with repeats. Thanks again so much Justine for the heavenly time.

• Like 1

I had a third date with this lovely classy lady and as always I explored her beautiful body and kissed every inch of it. That creamy soft pale skin which cover her spinner type very sexy body is always a real turn on to me. She always arrives right on time and this time was no exception. A big kiss and welcome hug by me was returned in kind. A friendly conversation at the beginning. A lovely hour during which she received massage and kisses all over her beautiful body as mentioned before and a shower and final conversation about various subjects of mutual interest with a very lovely, very young, very smart, educated, mature (in mind) very classy university student with impeccable hygiene ends the heavenly hour. She is my type of girl exactly and I am sure I will be seeing her many more times and that comes from a variety gent who is in this hobby for variety only!!!!!.

Thank you so much sweet lovely Justine for accepting my invitation and being my guest. And lets not forget kudos to CMJ and Jasmine for attracting such lovely ladies and providing a safe environment for these lovely ladies to work and earn a living toward their education.

Justine's Secret Admirer :).

• Like 1

I recently had the pleasure of renewing acquaintance with the beautiful Justine, and I can't say why I took so long to do it.

Everything CH has written is right: pale soft skin, very lovely feminine curves, and a great capacity to make the time spent together memorable.

Many thanks, Justine!

toine

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.