just to update, I looked up the pics and they I think they are legit, I also googled the number and its registered in yellow pages under a business called " Double Trouble" LOL, not sure what to get from that though !

I will text and try to meet with her and report back if it happens  🙂

Well I texted her, we agreed on a time, she is in a Bedford motel,  I showed up, texted to get the room number, she said she will be few mins late because of the cab, then after that it was radio silence! So I left. 

I didn't have as bad an experience as Hades. But I got tired of trying to nail down something with her and got tired of curt responses. I don't expect a provider to sext with me for free or anything, but a little warmth would go a long way. Might have caught her on a bad day so I suggest just take my experience with a grain of salt, she could be just fine. 

I should have reviewed my conversation with her before responding. I mixed her up with someone else, didn't agree on services is all. Her conversation was NOT curt, she responded very normal. Sorry about that

Edited by Rambler1980
screwed up on who I was talking about
  • Thanks 1