Kathy • White • LL • 2165

...Well, its been awhile since I've posted ...but I've just gotten back from a visit with Kathy, who is currently visiting Belleville from Montreal....

... She told me that she had never been to the area, but chose to visit here because "Belle" translates as "Beautiful" and she wanted to find out if it was true... what a sweet genuine story...otherwise her stop would have been either Ajax or Kingston.... lucky for us she took the chance...

.... Kathy us friendly, accommodating, intelligent, independent, and stunningly beautiful, and my time with her was worth every penny!!!.  .... an hour allows for conversation, massage, oral ( giving and receiving ). full-service adventures ( including MSOG )...there is also the possibility of DUOs with Kathy when her friend, Olivia, joins her on Monday ... the plan is to stay until Wednesday ( with the possibiity of extending this time to the weekend.... again this depends on the local respnse!!! ) .....

....Kathy told that she has received some calls questioning her "reality" because she does not show her face in her pictures, however just type her name and phone # in Google and her legitimacy is confirmed...

.... Her service is of a higher quality and her hourly rate reflects this.... you just don't get this kind of experience at bargain basement prices .... the gentlemen in the Belleville area should support fresh, independent, above average talent when it presents itself, otherwise the landscape will remain as vacant of this as it usually lately has been......

..... Do yourself a favour and treat yourself to an hour with Kathy.... and relax in the hands and body of a beautiful woman.....

Keep On Keepin On,

... supporting the independents ....

Willy54

Kathy-9856D4C.jpg

Kathy-223727_IMG_0510.jpg

Kathy-A5559459.jpg

Kathy-AAFA21.jpg

Kathy-CBB5029.jpg

Kathy-D3124A6.jpg

Kathy-DC35.jpg

Kathy-2709_IMG_0507.jpg

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.