Lucy Lennon - your curvaceous, psych music lovin' FWB

🎸 - LUCY LENNON - Your Girl Next Door and FWB - 🎸

4.thumb.jpg.7c4c4c89d52581b4405ee110b1f0fb45.jpg

I suppose you've arrived here looking for someone like me - a Toronto native, with a kind heart, voluptuous body, a figurative hard on for any and all live music and a compassionate soul.

If you're a fan of extremely long hair (it's down to my booty), confident full figured women and tattoos (blurred for privacy reasons), I got you.

If you're also a fan of nature, craft beer, walking and talking, cuddling in bed listening to music, and sensuality, I got you again.

And if you need someone to just listen and be physically present with you - I would love nothing more.

Bonus points if you are a Radiohead fan ❤️

Please check out my website for more about who I am, photos, rates, etiquette and more!

https://www.meetlucylennon.com/

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 647 951 2906 (text only please!)

Screening is mandatory but painless 😊

xo LL

new2.thumb.jpg.196faa2f90366e4f3bfc742ef9365aea.jpg2.thumb.jpg.4d94325ad75cdf64e3dbeb570e45831b.jpg