This ad is a clone of a Detroit LL account/provider, allowing the "Verified" status on some of the pics.

https://www.leolist.cc/d/blondy3110

I doubt Halifax is lucrative enough to risk working both sides of the border. 

I really don't think she's real and wouldn't recommend.

Thanks Greenteal,

not understanding how this make this provider fake. The number on the profile matches the number in the ad. Is it possible the provider works in Windsor or at least that is where the profile location was updated last?

Or are you saying there is another profile that this one is copied from?

16 minutes ago, MassageLover-613 said:

Thanks Greenteal,

not understanding how this make this provider fake. The number on the profile matches the number in the ad. Is it possible the provider works in Windsor or at least that is where the profile location was updated last?

Or are you saying there is another profile that this one is copied from?

In my original post I wrongly mentioned she was in Detroit. But I still question why she would travel to Halifax when there so many lucrative markets in her area.

She's maybe real, but I got mixed feelings about her. She's not really what I qualify as "upscale".

To clarify my last post in regard to her use of the term "upscale", it's not in regard to her appearance or services, but more on how she operates.

Most upscale ladies and especially those who travel, will have their own website or a public social media account. Not only to give information about themselves, but also to provide an updated travelling schedule to inform current and future clients of their availabilities. Not sure if it's her or a management issue, but hopping from a LL ad to another is not quite what I call "upscale" and efficient.

Again, she could be real. But I would keep expectations low.

I was able to see Alie this evening and can verify she’s real. Pics are 100% her and she is very nice as well as smokin hot.

She’s only in town tomorrow so see her while you can.

She is hoping to get back in July and I hope I convinced her to create a lyla account and join the community.

ML

• Like 1