Barbie Doll Hailey

I just saw her earlier this week and had a tremendously entertaining couple of hours with her. I always make sure to connect whenever I am back in the region. She has a classic tall model physique and flawless skin.  She moves with amazing grace and is truly visually engaging.  As far as skill is concerned, taking it slow with her is well worth the wait.  She knows her way around a guy. She really is appreciative of gentlemen. It is frustrating, I always end up running short of time. It goes to fast. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She is a very fine lady with outstanding skills. Makes you feel at ease and non rushed. Good choice!!

Seen her several times and she’s great. Easy to book with. Definite spinner body. Friendly. Good location. All safe service. 

I just noted that a portion of my reply about Hailey is missing. I did get a thanks for the reply and a trophy from someone called “Lookingfor”.  He must have been very pleased about his encounter with her.  Maybe he has found what he is lookingfor after all!

I must figure out how to make these awards to thank forum members who have so kindly pointed me in the direction of some of the finer gems in the country. 

I travel a lot and I am a real fan of GFE and as a result I treasure quality time spent with providers who are skilled enough to instinctively understand my need for comfortably varied engagement.  I search hard for this at every location. 

Thankfully Hailey has this rare instinct.  We engaged in many outrageously fun filled and passionate activities while I had the pleasure of witnessing the amazing skill of this perfect beauty performing sensual choreography with me on a large mirror across the room.  I have a voyeuristic streak in me, she sensed it and the visual delight of the performance left me speechless. She really knows how to present the female form. Talk about having your cake and eating it too! Conversation and wine flowed naturally. We finished totally refreshed.  Time really flies when I am with her. 

I was surprised to learn that the majority of clients prefer shorter sessions even when this type of all encompassing fantasy are available.  I know it is more money but for me, well worth it if the lady has the depth of experience to provide. 

Don’t get me wrong, I could tell that she is more than capable of providing very quickly an explosively sensual experience. She knew exactly when to crank up the heat and I was grateful for that because I was in total abandon by that time. 

Please take good care of her so she will stick around the area.  I know it is self serving on my part but it is hard to find a quality provider like Hailey even in the larger centers.

Does anyone know why my previous message ended up with such a huge font size? It is ridiculously massive. 

1 minute ago, hoji2 said:

Does anyone know why my previous message ended up with such a huge font size? It is ridiculously massive. 

Did you copied and pasted it from somewhere else?

1 minute ago, Sharpe said:

@Greenteal’s tip in using Yandex to verify pictures is really helpful in spotting the fakes.  Thanks GT!

To be honest, that ad has so many things wrong. Mostly using of Hailey's old account(likely same manager)for the "verified" status in order to promote a BS girl offering unsafe services.

Definitely renders the whole "verified" process into a complete joke.