14 minutes ago, SarahAlexxx said:

Literally no one cares. Have a great day!

Sorry you couldn't pass screening. But, I'm sure another lovely lady would highly enjoy your company... and it's totally fine that you aren't for me.

I so hope you find the one youre looking for. xo

Always a charmer. 🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, bornafire said:

Thanks. I know what DMs are. It’s where other members now write privately that they agree with what I stated publicly. Was I rude? Maybe, but only to someone who’s been much more rude to many people on these boards. It had to be called out at some point.  😂

Do they though? Do they really need to be called out publicly on a non related thread? 
We not all 12 here. We’re of age consenting adults trying to have a good time. Trust other hobbyists to be able to read a situation.

You may not know me I was actually a hobbyist for two decades before a provider and am still hobby with woman now. To be clear I am not defending the provider or taking a provider verses hobbyist sides. Not at all. What I am saying is 2 wrongs don’t make a right and this isn’t the place with for that.

You took the time to to not only  high jack a thread that had nothing to do with that provider in question but to nit pick her publicly cause your ego is bruised or your annoyed with her service and this isn’t the place for it. 

I am 💯 on bard with hobbyists sharing this info with each other in inboxes. It is part of  the very foundation this place was built on in the pre harper days. I have and still use that service. So what I say comes from my hobbying side Sir. 

Provider me has this to say…
If a provider is cunty with you just don’t book em and move on to another business model. Share that info okay, but do you need to be petty about it and kill our buzz dragging us with you. This is not the right space for it.  

If you want a provider that is easy access who may not not care to see you but will anyway there are plenty of options for that! Many ladies have establishments or people that make the decisions for them and and maybe LL list is a better fit for you. 🤷‍♀️

Some of ya here seem to think that being sex workers we owe you the right to our time, our energy, our bodies and our personal hosting and living spaces. Even before your a paying client at that! That’s is not the case in the independent model.

Edited by Janebondage
I refuse to cap harper
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Sure miss Emily and Taillia I hope they come back ..love successful prosperous women that show their class in dress ..living arrangements and ride..Queens..that deserve generous wealthy men!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Oldsofty said:

Queens..that deserve generous wealthy men!!

Many wealthy men stay that way by participating in this hobby rather than getting married. I'm happy to tip generously considering the money I'm saving in the long run.

Edited by fatboyNOTslim

On 4/29/2022 at 12:50 PM, Onceinawhile said:

This discussion is going around in circles, totally of the subject in question.

It’s time to end.

I am green enough that I have to follow a thread like this to understand what not to do. I am cluing in that sharing information is often (or always?) a boo-boo. and I can see how bruised egos prompt responses... and then there are members who just want to engage . . . hmmm. My ears are burning?

• Confused 1