Extra special discount for a sexy adventure with TO's hottest babe Shalom Harloe

junjultour.jpg

Ottawa gentlemen!

An extra special discount is available for gents who want to get out and enjoy the city/sun/air conditioned Rideau Centre/other. 

Book an encounter of 4 hours or more and receive an extra 10% discount (30% total) and let's enjoy what your lovely city has to offer. Have a favourite restaurant? Know a great hiking/picnic spot? Want to hit up some museums or just in the mood to spoil me? I'm a city girl who loves to get outside and I'm up for just about anything as long as there is good conversation, beautiful weather, and dessert back at my hotel after. 

Time is limited for extended bookings so get in touch with me asap and let's arrange the perfect summer time outing to whet our appetites. Dessert is always included!

Rates: 

1 hour: 350
90 min: 400
2 hours: 500
3 hours: 600

20% discount available for Gentlemen who book before July 5th.

30% discount for bookings 4 hours or more, also ends July 5th.

Ottawa 2019:
July 8, 9, 10

Fill out my contact form, get screened and let the fun begin. You will not regret getting a chance to be with me, but you will definitely regret missing the opportunity.

Find my contact form here: 
www.shalomharloe.com/contact or send me an email, and don't forget your screening info! [email protected]

www.shalomharloe.com