Asian beauty queen

2nd post in as many days.  Seen the ad on kijiji for the Asian beauty queen. Was wondering if anybody has had experiences with her . 

Thinking of contacting her on the weekend. 

I have seen her a few times within the last couple of years.  She works in a quite location and has a nice place. She is pretty and seems to be a very nice and friendly person.  She can be quite chatty if you engage.  Her massage skills are pretty good. Overall, I had a nice experience.  

Tardy to the party but if you haven't seen her yet, I throw my hat in the mix for a 3rd recommendation. Seen her a number of times over the last 2 years or so. She's pretty fun to talk to and open to long discussions if you open the door. Highly attractive. The only minor complaint is the penchant to sit on top of your back while on the table...not inherently a bad thing, but the table itself has a noticeable bar across the center, which, with the added weight, can make it a fairly uncomfortable position to be in. That's only a minor drawback amongst many upsides though. 

An intelligent beautiful Asian woman who I have seen for sometime.  She really opens up once you get to know her.  Highly recommended.