Fetish & Companionship For Women

An Amorous escape for the unique and resonating woman. See what's in-store for us. All female/ femme walks of life welcome. I like to keep things a bit more discrete for my queer relationships. Our pool is smaller and keeping my options discrete protects my personal identity in the queer community. I hold a vast amount of discretion for any and all of my temporary darlings. Just a kick more for the women in my life. I'd also like to keep my relationships with my female darlings, un-fetishized. So here's a nook and cranny made just for us, my darling.

Men or male identifying people, need not apply. Please look for the options available to you on my website.

201906084467668409508590035_3.thumb.jpg.5518d9ae40ef67f2027fc674795162ee.jpg

I am a strong and powerful woman. I am proud to be a woman and I celebrate the qualities that I have as a woman. I am not defined by other people’s opinion of who I should be or what I should do as a woman. I determine that, not anyone else. I fully deserve all the good things that comes my way. Irrespective of what anyone might think, being a woman places no boundaries or limits on my abilities. I can do anything I set my mind to. I celebrate my womanhood and I am beautiful both inside and out.” 

I hold something so dear with the women I meet in my life. So strong, resilient, brave and playful. I want nothing more but to indulge in your passions, ideas and yearnings. Having vast experience with women older and more youthful alike. I aim to create something momentous, genuine and thriving. Enjoy something familiar beautiful  and exhilarating.

I want to ease your soul and body. Bring you to a place where everything is what you wished it would be. Explore that feeling you have been aimlessly searching for with someone empathetic, wise and open minded. Try that thing you have always wanted to do but just haven't quite gotten your bearings yet. A friendly face and warm soul is waiting to join you in something new, thrilling and maybe even long lasting.

Have some fun, be yourself and be open to the possibilities we could bring together.

Screenshot_2019-06-08-10-40-04_2.thumb.png.be6428c8a312826aaeae27ec6479b949.png

MY WEBSITE

Website coming soon. Sign up now to begin our journey together!

TWEET

https://twitter.com/millennialgrama

EMAIL

[email protected]

TEXT

(343) 999 7647