Adora Cocks and Miss Kitty

Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there knows if Adora Cocks and Miss Kitty are one and the same SP? I thought a couple of weeks ago I saw one of Adora Cocks photos on Miss Kitty's listing on EC, then a couple of days later it was off again. Both are blondes with natural large breasts so I am curious, before I make an appointment with Adora

You can find Adora Cocks listing at SITEREMOVED/canada/manitoba/winnipeg

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Edited by mod

yea, think could be fake myself. saw the adoracocks ad and it was the same pics she put on the miss kitty ad then took down when people were saying not her photos etc. be real interested to hear if you see her and what she is like.

Thanks for your thoughts on the matter. I think I am going to pass on this one. not sure why an SP has to use two aliases. I have read great things about Holland (listed on EC). We have been having some scheduling conflicts but it has been problems on my end, not hers. Hopefully I can get a chance to see her in August.

But like you said GBeck, I would be very interested in hearing what Adora Cocks/Miss Kitty is like if anyone tries her services.

You are bang on about Holland she is one of the best. Suuuuperb!!!!

As for Miss Kitty mama always said if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

How was that MOD?

I want to see holland as well, just haven't connected yet, I will though as she is high on my to do list as is maggie :)

Guest ***rgi*****9
I want to see holland as well, just haven't connected yet, I will though as she is high on my to do list as is maggie :)

Amadeus both Holland and Maggie are superb, you'll have a blast