FYI she is a cash and grab. Tried to take me for $140 but only managed to get $40 before she ran. Number she is using is 506 700 0655.

I also happened to come across her real Facebook and instagram profiles. Not sure if I am allowed to post them but beware on one of them she was recently asking for hand outs on the Moncton pay it forward sight.

3C6D6DF0-4A0B-425B-831B-BB36D7E1DEC4.png

Edited by Rbrott
Edit added one of her photos as not to have her confused with a legit lady.

Might have been legit in the past. It was definitely her that I saw. She then changed her name the following day with a new to the area line in her adds. I would just be concerned for anyone visiting her getting ruffed up and robbed. She visited me and used the line that she had to pay her driver, I only gave a small amount up front and she took off. She had the intention of doing the cash and grab the whole time. First time I have been scammed over 4 plus years of doing this and $40 is better than $140.

Its this kind of stuff that gives Moncton a bad rap, keeps ladies from visiting and hurts the legit local women who do good work.

She was great when I seen her. Was one of the hottest SP I have seen.  Been actually waiting for her to post again so I can hopefully see her 

Edited by BigDawg99

She was definitely legit in the past and she is attractive. She changed her name 3 times in two weeks. On some of posts that she did as Roxy, some of the images were not her. If you met her, you know her tattoos and they were not in some of the images. I think in today’s post they are all her, only being that some are 3 years plus old.

Factoring in that she ripped me off, the name/number changes, and images that are not her, I would be weary.

If you do visit her, I hope it works out.

Sorry to hear that happened to ya brotha.  It’s not good when you get money stolen from ya.  Hope you don’t encounter that type of service again.