Touched by an angel (Alexx) • Mixed

I had the pleasure of visiting Alexx recently and felt that my visit required a recommendation. The booking was smooth and once I arrived the location and more importantly the service was incredible. Her and Tiffany are both incredibly beautiful women who I would recommend to anyone. 

I have the pleasure of meeting Alexx Banks in Charlottetown.... Greeting me at the door..i have to admit her stunningly model like appearance floored me.... She immediately put me at ease and provided me with one of the most pleasurable expeciances i could have ever asked for.... I will definitely be waiting for her return to Charlottetown 

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of meeting with Alexx. She is stunning and very easy on the eyes (gorgeous). At the same time she introduced me to Tiffany, another lovely lady. Their location is very welcoming and very clean. Back to Alexx, her services are hands down the best service I’d received so far and I’m planning on visiting them again in the very near future. Thanks again Alexx. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I recently (safely) had the wonderful opportunity to share some time with Alexx. It was, without question, one of the best encounters I have had. Her screening process gave me confidence that it would be a safe meeting and it was a relaxed process. I appreciated that she was careful, it made me feel that all would be well. Safety is a constant watch-word, especially in these times, so when she greeted me to check my temperature I was so comfortable. Alexx’s incall place is wonderful, super clean and comfortable. Alexx herself is a exceptionally classy lady and, as hard as it might be to believe, more attractive than her pictures imply. Beautiful and sexy are words that fail to adequately describe her.  Her physical appearance, as incredible as it is, is only exceeded by her intelligence and thoughtfulness. She is so great to talk to, sharing bits of what she likes and taking an interest in what you are into.  I would  have been happy just talking with her for our entire time together. That said we did move on to other activities. She has extraordinary massage skills that are not to be missed. The balance of our time together was even better...that you will have to experience for yourself… extraordinary would be a close one word description of that part of our meeting. An encounter with her is not be missed. Highly recommended!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.