The fact she identifies herself as an "Instagram model" is by itself a huge red flag. Those pics were edited through the "Bazaart" app to help hide their origin. I'm sure a longer research could provide us with the identity of this young woman, but I don't think it's worth it. It's clearly a scam.

• Like 1

Flag Number Two...this Halifax 🙄 companion has a 613 area code number for texting and 917 exchange I believe is Ottawa.

And Flag Number Three...(only in light of other flags raised) I don't use LeoList myself but the few times I have perused the site the ladies advertising (for the most part) have verified pictures.  How careful LL is in verifying a photo I don't know but this profile has no verified pics so I doubt (highly doubt) the woman in the picture is the woman you'd meet

I don't think you'd be giving her a deposit, more like a non refundable donation and the money would be like her...you'd never see either one, the money ever again and her ever at all

My Two Cent Contribution To This Thread

RG

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, roamingguy said:

Wonder if she also "works" out of Ottawa since thats her number LOL

Advice...think with the big head LOL

RG

The ad is pretty vague on what's actually offered. There more emphasis on cam sessions than actual physical contacts. From the look of it, clients pay and they're the one getting fu…..d.

Maybe good enough for some , but not quite my cup of tea.

• Like 1