What are your some of your idiosyncracies

Ah crap, there's probably ton's! A few that come to mind:

-I use the word gnarly all the time in everyday conversation

-When I open a bottle of beer I always blow away the tendrils of c02 gas before I take my first swig

- I have the alarm on my phone set to wake me up to heavy metal every day

- I can never feel my cellphone vibrate so i'm constantly checking it by giving it a quick pat on the outside of my pocket. Looks like i'm patting myself on the butt

I once poped my shoulder out of place trying to get in a different sexual position!

How do you tell the doctor when he ask you how you did it?????

I am sure that i was to topic of discussion at the emerg that day!!!!!

Wow, we DO have a lot of quirks don't we!

I always have to have the bedroom door closed to sleep, regardless or not if anyone else is in the house.

I drink my beer at room temperature other than on wicked hot summer days when a cold one is amazing. And, never from the bottle - only in a beer glass or mug.

I wash dishes as I dirty them. I hate having dirty dishes on the counter or in the sink.

I always like to set the table for supper with a tablecloth, nice place setting, and sometimes even with an extra place set, even when I am alone.

I love my PVR for watching sports. Start watching a half hour to an hour after the game starts and then forward through commercials.

I have to step outside in the morning first thing if it is a sunny day, winter or summer.

I am a compulsive list maker and even will add to the list after I have done something so that I can check it off. :)

I love to go for drives even without a purpose.

This could be a long list!

Additional Comments:

And I love fishing. A quiet spot, a bobber and if I get a bite, thats a bonus.

I also always need to go pee before going to bed...but then I will ponder if I really need to get up for about 10 minutes...I try to figure out if I *really* need to go pee that much or if I can spend the night in and go in the monring....I do that each bloody night

I once poped my shoulder out of place trying to get in a different sexual position!

How do you tell the doctor when he ask you how you did it?????

I am sure that i was to topic of discussion at the emerg that day!!!!!

This is one of mine!

Posting stuff in the wrong thread!

Sorry about that!

- I can never feel my cellphone vibrate so i'm constantly checking it by giving it a quick pat on the outside of my pocket. Looks like i'm patting myself on the butt

Oh em ghee I do the same thing but I always keep my phone in my bra so it just looks like I am groping myself

Posted via Mobile Device

Great stuff, here we go!

I wear my sunglasses whenever I go outside even in stores sometimes

I talk to products in stores, especially the price tag

When I walk with someone, I like to hold onto their arm

I can always find a better way of doing things(bosses hate me)

I wake up in the middle of sleeping with an idea and have to do it!

I will obsess over perfection with my own work

I have anxiety issues and panic if I don't know where someone is or late

When I watch tv at night, I need my blankie and pillows

I will work my life around my soap opera and desperate housewives

I blow my nose a lot, can't stand any obstruction in my way of breathing

I play with my hair a lot

When I'm concentrating, I make weird faces(so I've been told)

I tend to assume I know what someone is going to say next and finish their sentence

I bite my nail so I wear fake ones

I will kick people to the curb for the smallest things even if I've known them for years

I am very competitive in sports and rarely ever loose

I have perfect sk8tboarding tricks and show up my son

Smelling alcohol can make me gag

I have no empathy for stupidity

People love me or hate me, mostly hate me

I am a pepsi addict

I hustle most everyone(not clients lol), then blow them away for sh**s and giggles

I am a huge ditz with an IQ of 146

Anything Jackie Chan oh ya, I even wrote a funny rap song for him

I rub my feet together when I'm trying to fall asleep.

Rather than saying "Oh, I haven't listened to that album yet" or "I haven't read that yet" I will say "I haven't had a chance to grok it in fullness." It's a reference to Stranger in a Strange Land.

I sleep totally naked.

I think I've seen every zombie movie worth seeing, including foreign language.

I love to pop zits. Gross, but true. It's just so satisfying.

The word "moist" grosses me out.

Pregnant women creep me out. No, I do not want to feel it kick. That shit is going to burst out of you Alien-styles.

Guest S**a*Q
Pregnant women creep me out. No, I do not want to feel it kick. That shit is going to burst out of you Alien-styles.

Hehehe :) That sounds like something we've discussed before.

I'm the exact same way!!!

If I ever feel the need to find me an offspring like creature...

I'm going to adopt... Ha!

Oh em ghee I do the same thing but I always keep my phone in my bra so it just looks like I am groping myself

Posted via Mobile Device

Why do I get the feeling your method of checking is way more awesome to watch... ;)

A few more:

-I end up completely naked within the first 30 seconds of stepping through my front door

-I tend to play air guitar at random points throughout the day

-If I don't wind up in a mosh pit at least once a month I tend to get a little squirrely

-I use the word gnarly all the time in everyday conversation

I was going to post that I am trying to bring back the word "gnarly."

Also, this is off topic, but I meant to give you props on your username before. Not many people know of the greatness of Surf Nazis Must Die.

e.

You aren't the only freak then:D

When I give massage and people have some zits I try to massage more firmly there just to pop them:D

Is having no idiosyncrasies an idiosyncrasy in itself?

Additional Comments:

Is having no idiosyncrasies an idiosyncrasy in itself?

I like to pretend that I'm a cat or that I'm taking care of an imaginary cat (I love cats, but I'm allergic...)

:P

• Like 1

I knew some SPs back in the day who used to sit around the office at the agency I worked for and pop the zits on each others backs in between calls. I guess it gave them something to do.

- check 5 times to make sure door is locked before going out or going to bed.

- anything messy or out of place drives me crazy.

- before drinking from a glass rinse it out and hold it to light to look for residue.

I hate to have garbage in the house overnight. In the outside trash it goes before bed.

I have to shower before I go to bed and first thing in the morning.

I check doors twice to make sure they are locked (and I laugh at myself for that one)

When using a public washroom I dispense the paper towel first, then start the water and wash my hands. Once, clean and my hands dry, I use the paper towel to turn off the tap and open the bathroom door before tossing the paper towel in the garbage. :P

Not sure if this is an idiosyncracy or just plain stupidity! I mark an X on my little desk calendar every night before I go to bed. I used to have a 9to5 job (more like 6to9 and beyond as a business owner) and had no problem knowing the date. Now, I sometimes don't even remember if it is Tuesday or Wednesday...I miss garbage day an awful lot! LOL

Not being used to being alone for the majority of my day, I constantly talk to myself.

I love to be barefoot (and naked) as much as possible but as soon as the soles of my feet get dirty, I prop them up under the tap and wash my feet.....many times a day!!!

I can't drink anything that is not a single serving. IE milk cartons, large cartons of juice etc....I buy only single serving and if I don't finish it I throw it away.

I will not eat at a buffet.

I do not like meals that are all in one IE stirfry, casseroles, pasta unless there is something to go along with it. I need to mix it up!

I constantly check both of my phones even when I know they are on the loudest ring option.

I will not cook if the kitchen has even one dirty dish in it. It must be spotless before I begin. Same with the shower or the tub LOL

I wear an item of clothing only once...no matter what it is. Funny cause I hate to do laundry.

I don't like talking on the phone. Except with Angela :)

I love to weed my garden but I tend to be distracted when visiting others...I wander away and weed theirs too.

When using a public washroom I dispense the paper towel first, then start the water and wash my hands. Once, clean and my hands dry, I use the paper towel to turn off the tap and open the bathroom door before tossing the paper towel in the garbage. :P

I used to do that all the time until I was in a public bathroom and some other dude took my paper towel, that happened a few time.

Haha! I do that too! I would probably have a melt down if I couldn't get the door open to leave without using papertowel or toilet paper. lol.

I was going to post that I am trying to bring back the word "gnarly."

Also, this is off topic, but I meant to give you props on your username before. Not many people know of the greatness of Surf Nazis Must Die.

Awesome! Glad to see i'm not the only person who's missed this word in people's every day slang.

And yes, Surf Nazis Must Die is amazing! One could even say it's "Tromariffic!" Thanks Berlin :)

and to keep the thread on topic:

-I've spent the last 7 years trying to bring back the high five, one person at a time.

When I am nervous I tend to "fidget" with my watch or ring. Recently I had a lady friend of mine ask me if I had to leave because of my "fidgeting."

If I am looking for some misplaced item I snap my fingers as I search.

I have to iron my shirt collars twice in order to have a crisp, smooth collar.

I mow my lawn the exact same way each time!

when i get out of the car i always check to make sure the inside light turns off.

when i'm nervous, i play eith my glasses.

i crack my knuckles and neck many times a day

Whenever I get a chocolate bunny for Easter, I make it a personal challenge to see if I eat the ears last. It's harder than you think! That's right, I'm quite the rebel...

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

But hey, at least it's not something truly crazy like...

kitkat.jpg

I eat eggs sunny side up ... eat the white first without breaking the yolk, then the yolk in one mouthful. I'm sure there are others that do this. The explosion of taste is amazing.

Taking my underwear off, I let them drop to the ground, and then flick them up into the air with my toe, catching them. The only exception is when I'm with a lovely lady, in which case I don't care what happens to them.

I don't take my watch off, ever (not sure why). There is one exception for one person.

Eating tangerines, I try to make sure I take the peel off in one piece.

I talk to myself all the time.

I start the day by checking CERB (which can't be too idiosyncratic in this crowd)

I can't/won't drink tea made out in a pot that has had flavoured/spiced tea in it. Chai tea requires its own pot, or at least I need my own pot that has never experienced Chai.

Porthos

• Like 1