Special Monthly Arrangements

Your Long-term Partner and Down to Earth Darling

“Our bodies have 5 senses: touch, smell, taste, sight, hearing. But not to be overlooked are the senses of our souls: intuition, peace, foresight, trust, empathy.”

Please take note of the following

❀ I know when I am being taken advantage of and expect the utmost respect and seriousness before meeting.

❀ I do not travel outside Ottawa

❀ I have celiac and appreciate gluten free treats

❀ I smoke cigarettes and ask that if you are allergic to pass on communicating with me, as I am unsure how many more efforts to quit it will take, to finally quit. However, I am working on it

❀ I am 100% drug and alcohol free. Please ensure consistence in sobriety by not smelling like booze around me. If you use drugs I will not be interested in meeting. I am also not 420 friendly as the smell makes me ill.

About Me

Hi there, I'm Francesca! I'm a student hairdresser and starving writer. Writing is mostly my passion. The ideas, the expression, the creativity. I would define myself as nurturing, passionate and incredibly down to earth and beautifully peculiar.  I have long-term plans such as, activism work, clearing debts and preparing for future endeavours (education, etc) and of course basking in what we can become.

I have ash blond/brown hair, big blue eyes with a (womanly) slender body to accompany a beautifully positioned Cheshire Cat smile and kitten nose.

I come equipped with hugs, adoration and passion to help the world and the folk/animals living in it. I would consider myself to be an activist and cat connoisseur among my free time. I adore like-minded individuals that I can have deep and engaging conversations and lots of laughs with. 

Fact: I am open to platonic and/or romantic sugar relationships (hetero, couple, and lesbian). Also, disability friendly

Arrangements start at $1500.00 CAD monthly or $600.00 CAD bi-weekly

Inquire for such an arrangement at [email protected] with the subject line monthly or bi-weekly to get started on what we can become.

SPECIAL: Request 2 months in advance and receive a weekend staycation with yours truly.

For by the hour experiences please visit my website OTOWNBODYWORK.COM

201906108993793145484072060.thumb.jpg.a2b1089283a14ffd79470502a2541d91.jpg20190610898572131669800190.thumb.jpg.0eefde0c2f93bb4e5d74111942fa7ca9.jpg